10 Romantic Ideas For Anniversary
These 10 romantic ideas for anniversary celebrations are great for couples who have been dating for a quite and lovers who have been together for only a few months. Regardless how long you have been with your significant other, these romantic ideas for an anniversary will undoubtedly help you secure your relationship while you celebrate this special occasion.
- Throw a themed party. One of the most romantic ideas for an anniversary is to throw a themed party based on you and your girlfriend's preference. For example, if you both enjoy food, try throwing a potluck where you and your friends can celebrate the landmark of your relationship. On the other hand, if you two first started dating in summer, you may consider having a swimsuit party.
- Compile a photo album. Take out all the photos you two have taken so far and compile them into a photo album. If you two are stepping into the chapel soon, consider printing any digital photos out and put them in a leather bound album as a memento. This is one of the romantic ideas for an anniversary as you two share some of the best moments together during the process.
- Exchange gifts. Don't limit the number of presents--in fact, quantity sometimes trumps quality! Buy each other multiple little gifts and enjoy the thrill of unwrapping presents while appreciating what your significant other has got you to commemorate the big day.
- Honeymoon. Whether you and your significant other have or have not experienced a honeymoon, celebrate the anniversary with a vacation! If you cannot afford a long romantic getaway, book a room at a local bed-and-breakfast and enact one of the most romantic ideas for anniversary with your partner. You two should make full use of the time together and recap the times you have spent together.
- Great sex. No romantic ideas for an anniversary can be more intimate than sharing great sex with your partner. Make sure you both understand what each other wants. Try to set aside some time to decorate your apartment/home extensively to create a romantic atmosphere.
- Show appreciation. One of the most romantic ideas for an anniversary is to show your significant other how much you appreciate him/her and all the reasons why you love him/her. This idea does not cost a penny, but it is a great way to reconnect with your partner and to make him/her feel loved.
- Renew your vows. If you and your significant partner have been married for years, you two should consider taking some time off and renewing your vows in a place where you two have always wanted to visit.
- Exchange stories. Instead of showering each other with gifts, exchange memorable stories you two have shared. This will allow you two to rekindle the passion when you two first begin the relationship. Have a good laugh or a good cry--either way, you two would have enjoyed one of the most romantic and heartfelt anniversaries.
- Sky diving. Experiencing a stimulating adventure together will help you and your significant other bond. Experience the thrill when you two first began your relationship and fall back in love after this sky diving adventure.
- Visiting each other's place of birth. It is very important to understand where your significant other is from and there is no better way to understand a person better than visiting the place he/she grew up in. This is particularly true if your partner is from overseas. Try saving up to visit his/her place of birth.