Wether guest are on their honeymoon or 50th anniversary date, every couple needs to have dinner at a romantic Chicago restaurant every once in a while. We give you Chicago's top ten most romantic restaurants.
- Chez-Joel. Cozy but elegant would be the best way to describe this restaurant. Squash ravioli and Salmon our two of the favorite entrees that couples often enjoy over candle light. Since the food at this French restaurant is made with the freshest ingredients, guest are always raving about how great it is. The cozy atmosphere and fresh food makes this one of the ten most romantic restaurants in Chicago. 1119 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60607.
- Il Mulino New York. The warm romantic atmosphere and amazing food make this one of the top ten most romantic restaurants in Chicago. Between the delicious food,wine, and candlelight it would be hard for any couple not to have a romantic evening at this restaurant. 1150 N Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60610.
- Bistro Campagne. The dimly lit lamps and candles on the tables create a romantic atmosphere at this restaurant. The wild salmon and mussels are two of the favorite dishes here. During the warmer months couples can enjoy having their meals on the beautiful patio,which is just as romantic as the inside of the restaurant. The romantic settings is one of the main reason this restaurant is one of the most romantic restaurants in Chicago. 4518 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625.
- HB Restaurant. The food here is great, but the service and setting of this restaurant make it one of the most romantic restaurants in Chicago. Candles surround this entire restaurant giving it a beautiful and elegant feel. Guest are treated like royalty at the HB Restauant. Guest also enjoy the fact that they can bring their own alcohol to this restaurant. 3404 N Halsted, Chicago, IL 60657
- North Pond .This is the perfect place for couples to enjoy a romantic valentine's day dinner. Guest trying the North Pond for the first time might want to ask for a table with a view of the beautiful pond. This restaurant has a good selection of food and wine for visitors to chose from. 2610 N Cannon Dr, Chicago, IL 60657
- Les Nomades. This restaurant just screams romance. The food is exquisite and won't disappoint any couple that comes here for a romantic night out. The Maine lobster and veal tenderloin are two of the favorite meals and this restaurant. Beside the amazing entrees there is a huge list of mouthwatering deserts for guest to chose from. The romantic setting and delicious food make this one of the ten most romantic restaurants in Chicago. 222 E Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Sapori Trattoria. The small intimate setting makes this one of the most romantic restaurants in Chiago. Couples, who enjoy Italian food shouldn't miss having a romantic dinner here. 2701 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614.
- Filippo's Risttorante. This is the perfect place for a man to propose marriage. Besides being super romantic this place is also known for having some of the best Italian food in Chicago. The wine list alone makes visitors come back to this restaurant again and again. 2211 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614.
- Osteria Via Stato. If guys want to impress their ladies they will take them here. This slightly upscale restaurant is located in the heart of downtown Chicago. The organic chicken breast and French onion soup are two the favorite foods here. The dim lighting and excellent food make this one of the ten most romantic restaurants in Chicago. 620 N State St, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Coast Sushi. Sushi lovers should not miss stopping here, because this restaurant is known for having the best sushi in Chicago. This restaurant is the perfect place for a summer date. Guest can enjoy their food outside during the summer months. 2045 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.