Take her to these 10 romantic restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada. Show your lady that you really love her by wining and dining her in the most fabulous places on this guide. There’s something for every guy’s budget.
- Alex: Tell your girl to put on her sexiest black dress and heels for this 10 best. She's sure to turn heads as you both walk down the steps of Alex’s entrance. This romantic French and Italian restaurant features three-course menus and fresh seafood. Although it’s not the cheapest dining experience, the food and full bar makes up for it. 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 770-3300
- Mon Ami Gabi: This bistro serves classic French dishes. It’s not too expensive compared to other romantic restaurants in Las Vegas, but it still puts out very good food. This is a great place to take a date to when you want to impress her but don’t have a lot of money. Dinner for two should cost well under $100. Paris Resort & Casino, 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 944-4224
- Alize at the Top of the Palms: Located on the top floor of the Palms, Alize features a stunning view of the mountains and Vegas Strip. Designed to impress you and her, the menu lists some very appetizing entrees. Grilled rib-eye and braised duck legs sound very good. The dessert menu is even better with golden raspberries and chocolate soufflé. Hey, if anyone treated me to golden raspberries and chocolate soufflé, I’d date him. 4321 W. Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103. (702) 951-7000
- NOVE Italiano: Find a great romantic dinner at this 10 best. It’s mid-priced with a full drink bar as well. If you’re drunk, you won’t mind the prices. 4321 W. Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103. (702) 942-6800
- Picasso at Bellagio: This French restaurant provides an amazing atmosphere. All around the walls are Picasso paintings. It’s more elegant and smaller than many of our best romantic restaurants in Nevada. You also need reservations to dine at Picasso at Bellagio. There are over 1,500 wine selections in their wine cellar, so drink and eat until your heart’s content. 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd , Las Vegas, NV89109.(866) 259-7111
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire: Twist is located in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Grab a bite in one of the most impressive restaurants in Las Vegas. The best option is the tasting menu. Small plates of French fusion entrees are brought to your table. The first bite is just as good as the last. If the tasting menu isn’t pleasing enough, try the regular a la carte menu. You’ll also love the rich desserts. 3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. 702-590-8888
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant: Eiffel Tower is a good way to spend a romantic evening in Las Vegas. It’ll cost a pretty penny but the view of the Bellagio Water Show is supposed to be fabulous. Paris Hotel 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109.(702) 948-6937
- Pamplemousse le Restaurant: A French delight is what you’ll discover once you dine at Pamplemousse. The food is light and satisfying and won’t disappoint you one bit. It runs a bit on the high side, but real French dishes aren’t cheap. 400 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104.(702) 733-2066
- Hugo’s Cellar: Hugo’s Cellar is one of those restaurants that make everything perfect. When you arrive with your date, she automatically receives a beautiful rose. The servers are right there to take your order and make sure that you get everything you need throughout your dinner. The topnotch food and service make this one a 10 best in Las Vegas.
- Fleur de Lys: The last of our list take us to Fleur de Lys. This French masterpiece is worth your attention. The atmosphere screams romance. The menu features typical French food, but the flavors are quite unique and tasty. Compliment your night with a terrific French wine. 3950 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119. (702) 632-7777
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.