If you want to impress your girl on your next vacation, take her to one of these 10 best romantic restaurants in Los Angeles. Of course, they’re expensive. You don’t want to take your girl out to eat cheap food.
- Pacific Dining Car. Our 10 best romantic restaurants list begins at this perfect place. Whether you want to take your lady to breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Pacific Dining Car provides topnotch service. The ambiance is romantic and intimate. It's a very good beginning to a lovely night. If you prefer to go out before dining, they are open 24 hours a day. They offer a dessert and wine menu as well. Prices are upscale and so is the menu. Pacific Dining Car: 1310 West 6th St., Los Angeles, California 90017, (213) 483-6000.
- Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant. Japanese cuisine is always a good choice for dating or going out. This romantic restaurant is right on track for serving delicious, authentic entrees and sushi. Don't forget to order from the wine and sake menus. Expect to pay good menu prices. Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant: Penthouse, 811 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90017, (213) 236-9600.
- Torafuku. Already with locations in Tokyo and Nagoya, Torafuku is making an impressive mark in Los Angeles. If you want to enjoy delicious and expensive Japanese cuisine, make your way to this romantic restaurant. Torafuku: 10914 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90064, (310) 470-0014.
- Bistro LQ. This lovely French restaurant lets you dine on delightful cuisine in an elegantly quiet atmosphere. Bistro LQ isn’t for cheap dates, so keep this in mind when considering dining at this romantic restaurant. Bistro LQ: 8009 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90048, (323) 951-1088.
- Cicada. Italian is never a bad choice when it comes to impressing your date. Take her to Cicada and watch what happens. Cicada: 617 South Olive St., Los Angeles, California 90014, (213) 488-9488.
- Firefly Bistro. This best romantic restaurant is just what you need if you need to impress your date but are low on funds. The menu is fantastic and the prices are affordable. Firefly offers a decently priced wine menu as well. Sometimes less is best. Firefly Bistro: 1009 El Centro St., Los Angeles, California 91030, (626) 441-2443.
- The Little Door. A nice romantic French restaurant with a full bar. The menu prices are rather high, so come prepared to pay good money for your entrees, dessert and alcohol. The Little Door: 8164 West 3rd St., Los Angeles, California 90048, (323) 951-1210.
- Locanda Veneta. This romantic restaurant is one of the nicest Italian restaurants in the area. It’s great for eating an intimate dinner for two. The menu consists of pricey, but elegant, entrees. They serve beer and wine to go along with your meal. Locanda Veneta: 8638 West 3rd St., Los Angeles, California 90048, (310) 274-1893.
- Carlitos Gardel Restaurant. If you like steakhouses, you’ll love this Argentinean-style romantic restaurant. You won’t be disappointed with this dining experience. The food menu is fantastic and the drink menu consists of Argentinean, French and Italian wines. On the weekend, enjoy live jazz. Carlitos Gardel Restaurant: 7963 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, California 90046, (323) 655-0891.
- La Paella. Our last of the best romantic restaurants in Los Angeles is this Spanish wonder. The ambiance is very nice and sweet. You’ll receive excellent service and the menu is exceptional. La Paella: 476 South San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90048, (323) 951-0745.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.