These 10 romantic ways to ask a girl out will come in handy when the right one comes along. When you meet that girl that makes your heart flutter and you can't stop thinking about her, it's time to pop the first question: "Will you go out with me?". Those boring words might get you nothing but a silly look so try a more romantic approach and use one of these 10 romantic ways to ask a girl out.
- The compliment approach. One romantic way to ask a girl out is to begin with a leading compliment. Ladies love compliments. "I love the way you are wearing your hair today, will you wear it that way tomorrow night for dinner?" is a sample of connecting a compliment with the important question.
- Taste of the Future. For an extreme romantic way to ask a girl out, mimic a marriage proposal. Get down on one knee and ask her "Mary, will you go out with me?"
- The first day line. Another extreme romantic way to ask a girl out is to reference a life together. "Sue, will you help me make tomorrow the first day of the rest of my life by going out with me?"
- Teddy says. For a rather shy guy, a romantic way to ask a girl out may include a stuffed animal. A teddy bear holding a note saying "Dinner on Friday?" will give a girl a warm and fuzzy feeling.
- Singing it. For the guy who can sing, a romantic way to ask a girl out is to sing the line. Make up lyrics about the lady, or substitute her name into an existing song.
- The future. One romantic way to ask a girl out involves letting her know you see yourselves together in the future. "When I look into your eyes, I see my future" is an ultra romantic way to let a girl know you are interested in going out.
- The Rose approach. For a surprise romantic way to ask a girl out, do it with a dozen roses. Send them to her at work or home with a note saying "If you like the flowers, meet me at 8 for a dozen more."
- Mini rocking chair. For a romantic way to ask a girl out whom you can see tomorrow with, purchase a miniature rocking chair. Attach a note saying "if you can see yourself in this chair next to me in 30 years, meet me at 7."
The candy approach. A traditional romantic way to ask a girl out is to attach a note to a box of candy. The note might say "You are far sweeter than this candy, please have dinner with me."
- Billboard. Rounding out the list is an extreme romantic way to ask a girl out. Rent a billboard close to her home or work that she is sure to see. "Will you go out with me Jane?" plus your name will warm the heart of that special girl.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.