If you're in Pasadena and looking for a great deal, you'll want to read these 10 rose bowl flea market tips. The flea market is huge. It occurs every second Sunday in the spring and summer months only.
Go to the flea market early. You're paying for all day, and you'll get more of your money's worth this way. More importantly, the very best finds and deals go early. You'll want to be among the early crowd to grab the best stuff at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
- Wear sunscreen. Bring it with you, and reapply it while you're there. This is extremely important, as it's an outdoor flea market held during the hottest months of the year. In order to avoid sunburn, it's an important thing to bring.
- Bring your own beverages in your purse or bag. With lemonade and bottle water being sold in small servings that are extremely over-priced, you'll be forced to thirst or pay more than it's worth if you don't bring your own refreshments.
Bring an umbrella in the car, just in case. The Rose Bowl Flea Market goes up rain or shine.
Carry a canvas bag with you. There are not always shopping bags available. The ones that are there are often cheap and break easily. You'll also be doing more for the environment if you place all your found treasures in one, reusable bag. If you don't find anything, the bag won't weigh you down, as they're so lightweight.
- Wear a money belt around your neck. Although it's a pretty safe place, some people could target flea market shoppers, as they carry cash for most vendors. If you are carrying a lot of money in case you find that rare antique, don't keep it in your purse. Put it in the money belt. If you see something you want, excuse yourself to a restroom, then remove the cash from the money belt privately.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The Rose Bowl Flea Market is huge, as is indicated by its location. You'll be doing a lot of walking and standing on your feet. It will be almost unbearable without really comfortable shoes.
- Go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market with a friend. It's a lot more fun to explore the shops and share the day at the flea market with a friend at your side. It's also always nice to get a second opinion about fashion choices and home decor.
Negotiate the price if you think something is priced unfairly. Most sellers are motivated to make a deal. As long as you are fair and don't go too low, you'll likely be able to buy the items for less than their asking price.
- Ask for what you really want. If you see a seller that offers record albums, let the seller know which rarities you're actually seeking. You don't know what they make have in storage or in trucks on site. While they may not be able to step away from their booth, they can bring out what you're seeking for next time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."