Looking for 10 rules for Christian dating? Understanding the rules of dating within any religion can be somewhat complicated. Here are ten rules for Christian dating that you should be aware of.
- Date someone who is also Christian. It is important to be open-minded because many non-Christians can have religious beliefs . That being said, if Christianity is important to you, dating someone who also values your religion can be ideal.
- Seek the approval of your family. Christians value their parents and siblings opinions. This is one of the most important rules for Christian dating.
- Be sure to avoid physical temptation. Sex prior to marriage is never acceptable for Christians. By avoiding kissing and touching, you will feel less physically tempted by one another.
- Consider dating in groups. This is one of the rules for Christian dating because you should be avoiding physical temptation. If you are spending time in groups, you are more likely to be having recreational fun than getting intimate with each other.
- Get to know each other. Liking someone for their personality is very important. By making the effort to get to know someone for who they are, you will also be avoiding physical temptations.
- Dress appropriately. For women, one of the rules for Christian dating is to avoid wearing anything that is too revealing. All Christians should dress modestly when going on a date.
- Determine where to meet. Many Christians allow their friends or family members introduce them to someone from church. Nowadays, online Christian dating websites can also make it easier to find someone with the same values.
Be honest at all times. You should never try to sound like someone you aren’t. This is one of the biggest rules for Christian dating.
- Respect the person you are dating. As a good Christian, it is important to take the values of the person you are dating into consideration. If there is something they do not feel comfortable with, it is important to be understanding.
- Bring your date to church and visit their church. If you are a devout Christian who regularly attends a specific church, it is important to introduce the person you are dating to your church members. Gaining the approval of church members is very important to many Christians.
These are just ten rules for Christian dating that you should be aware of. It is important to determine how devout of a Christian you are before making the decision to date. Since times are changing, many Christians find they are adapting to other cultural dating norms.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …