Get over that ex with these 10 sad breakup songs 2010. Love is a popular topic in music and with the short life expectancy of Hollywood relationships, so are breakup songs.
- “Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem and featuring Rihanna. Got a relationship where you fight, breakup and then somehow seem to makeup? Then this song is for you. Rihanna’s voice will break your heart in this sad breakup song.
- “Between the Lines” by Stone Temple Pilots. The song is full of lyrics that sound good but don’t have a lot of meaning. The lyrics are like “You always were my favorite drug, even when we used to take drugs.” It’s clear this song is about a breakup, and there is a sad edge to it.
- “Can’t Be Friends” by Trey Songz. This is one of Songz’s more touching songs. This sad breakup song will pull at your heart with its catchy lyrics.
- “Tighten Up” by The Black Keys. This sad breakup song sets the tone right away with lyrics like “Someone said true love was dead.” The song also has a blues edge to it.
- “I Hate Boys” by Christina Aguilera. Try not to run from the girl power in this song. This is a sad, rather bitter, breakup song but it has a great dance beat.
- “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood. The message in this sad breakup song is simple and the lyrics are catchy. The singer is saying that the relationship was so bad that she wishes she could just “undo it.”
- “Dancing on My Own” by Robyn. This song is about a woman watching the man she loves dancing with another woman. It has a dance vibe to it but it’s still a sad song.
- “Consider Me Gone” by Reba McEntire. This song is about seeing the breakup of a relationship from miles away. This is a sad country breakup song but it’s also kind of empowering.
- “Didn’t You Know How Much I Love You” by Kellie Pickler. This sad breakup song is a power ballad and Pickler has the voice to back it up.
- “Right Thru Me” by Nicki Minaj. Do you have an ex that you just can’t get over and it’s like they can know how you feel just by looking at you? This is a great rap song for you then. At first the song is sweet but then turns to a more sad anger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.