Men will not usually admit it, but there are at least 10 chick flicks that make men cry. These 10 chick flicks that make men cry are also some of the best date movies. Pull one of these out on a date, you are sure to have her melting your arms.
- "Terms of Endearment" If you have every had one of those days where you think life is just not being fair to you. Then take this movie out and think twice. With actors such as Debra Winger, Jack Nicholson, and Shirley McClain. This chick flick will make the toughest man shed a tear.
- "Steel Magnolias" This is another one of those movies that will just tug at your soft spot. Dolly Parton, Julia Roberts, and Sally Field bring on the tears, whether you're a man or a woman.
- "The Notebook" Get out your tissues for one of the most romantic, tear jerking movie you will ever see. This tear jerking, chick flick stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams as a young couple who fall in love during the early 40's. Their story is narrated from the present day by an elderly man played by James Garner who is telling the tale of the two lovers to a fellow nursing home resident, played by Gena Rowlands, who is actually his wife.
- "Walk to Remember" Starring Shane West and Mandy Moore. This chick flick will bring a tear to anyones eye when West finds out that the love of his life is dying from Leukemia.
- "Titantic" Starring Leonardo DiCaprio is now considered one of the most saddest chick flicks of all time. When DiCaprio slowly disappears in the water, men and women cannot but help cry.
- "Pay It Forward" Starring Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, Haley Joel Osment. A child starts a chain of events that leads people to do things for others without nothing in return. When the child dies from a useless act of violence, men and women will break down and cry.
- "Night's in Rodanthe" Starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane. When a man who has to deal with issues in his life stays at a beach house bed and breakfast, he falls for the woman of the house. Feeling as they were meant to be, he leaves to accomplish his dreams, never to return again. Watching Lane receive the message that he has died is heart wrenching and surely a tear jerker.
- "City of Angels" Starring Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan. Cage plays an angel who is desperate to become human to live and love Ryan. When he finally becomes human, Ryan is killed in a freak accident just one day after he has found her. Watching him go through the pain of losing her will make any man cry right along with their partner.
- "PS I Love You" Starring Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank. This amazing tale of romance, will bring tears to the toughest mans eyes. While Swank is dealing with the death of her husband (Gerard). Gerard has planned for Swank to receive a letter every week from him to help her through the tough times. Excellent chick flick movie that will make a man cry for sure.
- "Beaches" Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey knew what they were doing when they made this film. Taking you through their entire life as best friends, up and downs, and break ups. This movie will sure to make any man cry when best friends say goodbye to each other one last time. Excellent chick flick movie that will bring both of you to tears.
If you're looking for the water works, the 10 chick flicks that will make men cry listed above are your best bet to snuggle and enjoy with your partner. Keep the tissues close by because you will definitely need them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.