The 10 sad country love songs of the 90's are pretty easy to find. Country music is known for the fact that it tugs at your heartstrings and can even make you cry. These songs are the best sad country love songs of the 90's.
- "Good As I Was To You" by Lorrie Morgan – This song is about her cheating husband and how good she was to him.
- "The Fool" by Lea Ann Womack – Yes, she is the fool in love with the fool who is is still in love with someone else.
- "If I Know Me" by George Straight – He is the guy who knows he will probably go back to his girlfriend even though the relationship is failing.
- "You Don't Even Know Who I Am" by Patty Loveless – This song is about a failing relationship and how he never even got to know her.
- "Why Didn't I Think of That?" by Doug Stone – He wonders why he did not think of all the that his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend is doing for her. He never thought about doing all the things a lady loves.
- "Tell Me I Was Dreaming" by Travis Tritt – He talks about how he wants to know that he was really dreaming, and she didn't say good bye.
- "Wish I Didn't Know Now" by Toby Keith – This song is about how much better life was before he knew all the bad things she was doing while they were together.
- "Somewhere In My Broken Heart" by Billy Dean – He tells her to go ahead and leave him, but that he hopes somewhere in his broken heart he can learn to live without her.
- "For My Broken Heart" by Reba McEntire – She talks about being so sad that she cries herself to sleep.
- "Someone Else's Star" by Bryan White – He thinks he must be wishing on someone else's star because he can't find his true love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”