These are ten sad goodbye love songs. When a relationship is over, many songwriters throw their sad feelings into love songs. Some of the best ever goodbye love songs were written about lost love. Those who have been scorned like to sing the words of their favorite goodbye love song to let their emotions out.
- “He Stopped Loving Her Today”- “He stopped Loving Her Today” is a sad goodbye love song sung by George Jones. This is one of those songs about a person who promised to love another to the end, but decided they didn’t love the person anymore.
- “End Of The World”- “End Of The World” is a song by Skeeter Davis. This is another sad goodbye song talking about how the world ended because the person stopped loving them. This is another song you can cry with about lost love.
- “Tears In Heaven”- “Tears In Heaven" is a song by Eric Clapton. This is a horribly sad goodbye song Eric Clapton wrote for his son who died. This song will make anybody with feelings tear up. Clapton’s son fell fifty five stories down to his death from an apartment building.
- “Send In The Clowns”- “Send In The Clowns” is a sad goodbye song sung by Judy Collins. This is another sad goodbye song that is very famous. This song is about a lost love written for a 1973 musical.
- “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday”- “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday” was sung by Boyz II Men. This sad goodbye song shows how hard it is to say goodbye. It is hard to say goodbye to a lost love. It is hard to say goodbye to somebody who died. This is a very sad song.
- “Crying”- “Crying” is a very famous goodbye love song sung by Roy Orbison. This sad goodbye song is about somebody who is crying about lost love. The person really loved the person who left them.
- “Don’t Let It End”- “Don’t Let It End” is a sad goodbye love song sung by Styx. This is one of those pleading, begging love songs.
- “I Don’t Like Mondays”- “I Don’t Like Mondays" is a sad goodbye love song sung by the Boomtown Rats. This song is about a father losing a relationship and not wanting to go on with life. It is a very sad song.
- “How Do I Live”- “How Do I Live" is a sad goodbye love song sung by Lee Ann Rimes. This sad goodbye love song talks about how the person’s life is useless without their love. They have nothing to live for anymore.
- “Tell Laura I Love Her”- “Tell Laura I Love Her" is a sad goodbye love song sung by Ray Peterson. This song tells about a race car driver who died in a fiery crash. The song was to tell Laura he loves her because she will never see him again. This is another very sad goodbye love song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …