There are times when all you want to hear are sad love songs, so here are ten sad songs about love. Whether you've just broken up with someone, or you're simply in a sad kind of mood, sad love songs can be appropriate for a variety of reasons.
- "Say Goodbye" by Katharine McPhee. While "Say Goodbye" is a feminine song, it is an appropriate sad love song. it's about having to say goodbye to someone, and wanting it to hurt as little as possible.
- "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. "Here Without You" is a sad love song that won't make you feel overly girly.
- "Little House" by Amanda Seyfried. "Little House" is a haunting, sad love song. Her voice is beautiful and she is a true artist.
- "Broken" by Seether, feat. Amy Lee. "Broken" slows it down a little bit, with a duet with Amy Lee. The whole song is done very well, and leaves you with chills and a sad feeling.
- "How Do I Live (Without You)" by LeAnn Rimes (or) Trisha Yearwood. Country sweethearts LeAnn Rimes and Trisha Yearwood have both performed this heartbreaking country ballad.
- "Wish You Were Here" by Mark Willis. "Wish You Were Here" is a sad love song about a man who goes on an airplane that ends up crashing into the ocean. Before he boards the plane, he buys a postcard and puts it into the mail addressed to his wife. This would be an appropriate song for a funeral.
- "My Immortal" by Evanescence. "My Immortal" is a very slow, sad love song performed by Evanescence. The song is about trying to keep it together after a lover has left you hurting and alone.
- "Breakeven" by The Script. "Breakeven" is a fairly up-tempo song, but it's still a sad love song, none the less. "Breakeven" is about doing everything you can to keep yourself together after your lover has left you for someone better.
- "Breathe" by Taylor Swift, feat. Colbie Caillat. Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat perform this sad love song. It isn't as well known as some of Swift's other songs, but it is certainly worth listening to.
- "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls. "Iris" is one of the best sad love songs. It's well written and very well known. This song is appropriate for a breakup or for a sad day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.