Need 10 Seattle date ideas? While Seattle is known for its Space Needle, coffee shops and grunge music, it offers prospective couples a wide array of dating entertainment. You can find something for all interests from everything to basking in nature, to dancing at Jazz clubs, to a stroll through a marketplace. The city and its treasures away you.
- Alki Beach offers a range of activities like boating, surfing and swimming. It also boasts Ms. Liberty, a miniature replica of the Statue of Liberty. Film buffs will recognize this as the beach from Sleepless in Seattle where Meg Ryan’s character spies Tom Hanks playing with his son.
- Century Ballroom offers something for the Dancing With the Stars enthusiast couple. You can enjoy cocktails and a light dinner as well as dancing the night away to everything from the swing to the Lindy Hop to salsa. Music is offered from bands from all over the world.
- Japanese Tea Gardens captures both the beauty of Japanese culture along with delicious teas. In this outdoor setting, you can learn more about the ceremonies of the Japanese people. Every third Saturday you can take part in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Lake Washington offers a romantic backdrop for dates. For those who love water sports, paddle boats and kayaks are available to rent. If you prefer staying on land, you can check out the breathtaking views of the water along with Seattle’s skyline.
- Landmark Crest Cinema Centre is a cost conscious alternative to high priced theaters. You can catch a Indie film or a repeat film showing for only $3.00
- New Orleans Creole Restaurant is somewhere you can combine both dinner and entertainment. While feasting on a spicy dish of soul food, you can listen to the swinging Jazz music. After you have finished eating, you can burn off the calories dancing to the music
- Pike Place Market can be an inexpensive date as well as great place to people watch. Since it is an open-air market, it is also a nice place to go on Seattle's many rainy days. Farm fresh produce and other food abound, and a conversation piece is watching the famous fish throwing at the markets.
- Waterfalls Garden offers a chance at relaxing romance. Stroll the landscaped gardens and bask in the beauty of the waterfalls. Let the conversation flow as freely as the waters do while picnicking or enjoying a bottle of wine.
- Woodinville’s Redhook Brewery serves up a something to peak your interest and your palette with their brewery tour and a taste of 6 different beers for the economic price of a dollar. Of course, you must be 21 or over to enjoy the tour.
- The Woodlands Park Zoo is over ninety acres of enjoyment for animal loving couples. It features over a thousand animals from 300 different species, including 35 that are endangered.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.