Making it through the first date is tricky enough but once you have broken the ice, the first date can be one to enjoy. Enjoying the second date is easy with 10 ideas for fun in Chicago. Ideas for a second date should include things that you both can do together at the same time.
- Navy Pier-Take a spin on the carousel with your date at Navy Pier. Play a round of mini golf, betting on wages with a kiss. Climb the cliff structure with your date, celebrating who gets to the top first. There are plenty of things to do at this spot in Chicago. Take your date here and you are guaranteed to have hours of fun!
- Amazing Chicago Mirror Maze-Mirror mazes might be kid friendly but can make a fun second date activity too! Take your date through the maze and then plan to spend more time doing the other activities available. Feel like a kid again entertaining you both with this fun way to spend a second date.
- Boat Tour Cruise-See the shoreline along Lake Michigan with a boat tour cruise. Narrated by the guide, you can both cuddle close together while learning more about the town.
- Millennium Park-On a clear day, taking your date to have a picnic at the park is a great second date. Enjoy leisure time strolling along the pathways. Music may be in the air during certain times of the year. Hold hands and get to know each other better while spending a beautiful day at the park.
- Chicago Style Pizza-Everyone likes pizza and you can take your second date for world famous pizza at Giordano’s. Share some pie and talk over Chicago style pizza. Second dates are made for talking and getting to know each other so enjoy over a favorite food.
- Ball Game at Wrigley Field-Enjoy a second date at the local ball game at Wrigley Field. Take part of the hot dogs and fun that accompany this American pastime.
- Museum Campus-Visit the Museum Campus for an all day excursion with your second date. Go to the Field Museum for archaeology and dinosaur bones. Visit Shedd Aquarium to see the sharks and aquarium exhibits. Learn about the universe at Adler Planetarium, sure to put your date in a romantic mood under the stars.
- Chicago Food Tours-Get a bite to eat at Chicago Food Planet and tour Chicago’s historic neighborhoods at the same time. Work off that food with 3 hours of touring with your date. Learn about the history and savory food for a fun-filled second date.
- Riverboat Casinos-Take in the bright lights and fun playing the slot machines on a Riverboat in Chicago. Play some poker, blackjack, or whatever your favorite is onboard the casinos.
- Six Flags-Take your second date to a thrilling roller coaster park at Six Flags. Activities and rides sprinkle the park with a whole day of fun and excitement. Ride the roller coaster and then bump each other with the bumper cars. Take in the entertainment and eat while at the park. Provides a whole day’s experience for a great second date.
- Medieval Times-Feast with your date at the Medieval Times and Tournament show. Cheer your section’s knight while they compete in jousting and sword fighting. Enjoy the fare, eating as if you were back in the real Medieval times!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.