In a city as alive as London it can be overwhelming to try and decipher just what the perfect setting for your second date should be, so here are 10 second date ideas: London edition. No matter the season or your budget, there are plenty of hidden treasures within the city and the surrounding area that will be sure to get you one step closer to another date. Here are a few great ideas on how you can make an unforgettable second date.
- During the warmer months Regents Park Open Air Theatre is a great location for a second date. It's a lovely setting and provides entertainment with shows like "The Crucible" and "The Comedy of Errors". They also have a full menu so if you want to you can stay in that area for a meal as well.
- On the Embankment is a place called "Vinopolis". Here you can take Wine tours, participate in tasting, and on occasion attend Laughter Lounge comedy night. This is a great way to get to know each other and let loose a little bit at the same time.
- Living in London it's easy to forget just how amazing the city is itself. A great second date could be on the London Eye and then stopping at a cafe after for a little bite to eat and some conversation.
- The Menier Chocolate Factory is another place that you could really wow your date. With a restaurant and theatre in one place it makes a wonderful date in the simplest form.
- For those of you on a tighter budget a great second date would be as simple as a nice picnic in one of London's many parks. Whether it be by the rose garden in Holland Park or in a large field at Regents, the thought and effort are what make this seemingly simple date so meaningful.
- In the city there is a restaurant called Bianco Nero. It's an incredibly classy and personal setting if you want to show off your sophisticated side on the second date.
- On any given day there is something to do at Broadgate. For a second date you could go ice skating, see a concert, or watch sporting events. This area provides a great array of options at any time in the year.
- Another fun option could be going to the London Zoo. This kind of date would give you plenty of time for conversation but also has a fun side in bringing the childhood innocence to it.
- After getting to know them on the first date, pick one of the many museums that London has to offer. Believe it or not, some of them have some really amazing exhibits, like the Natural History Museums' Butterfly Exhibit during the summer. You could really surprise them with the research you put into the idea and it shows you really listened on the first date which is a BIG plus.
- Doing a pub quiz together is another fun way to get to know each other better. It allows a little bit of competitiveness into the date but is very entertaining too.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.