Finding second date ideas in San Francisco is easy and the area provides many entertaining spots. Surviving the first date may have had you anxious enough. Settle into the second date with these fun activities to get to know the person more.
- Fisherman’s Wharf Area-Known for being one of the busiest neighborhoods in San Francisco, this open air market attracts tourists and natives. Searching among the plentiful artifacts found here provides plenty of opportunity to converse. Warming yourselves up with a bowl of clam chowder, served up fresh along the sidewalk is recommended. Visit Pier 39 featuring rides and entertainment from the locals. While on your date, riding the ferry to neighboring attractions is easy to do.
- North Beach-Take in the charm of this beatnik neighborhood in San Francisco. Long walks provided and holding hands optional. Dining includes some of the finest restaurants in this quiet location.
- 49 Mile Drive-Driving the magic of the 49 mile drive features the best scenic views in San Francisco. Scenery lends its greenery along with the sea to provide the height of romance on your second date.
- Golden Gate Bridge-See the spectacular marvel in engineering and the sights that go along with it. Walking the length or just halfway is a great way to spend a second date. Making a memorable impression by photographing your date along the way provides fun with poses.
- Cow Palace-Year round events take place at the cow palace in San Francisco. Entertainment through livestock shows, conventions, and rodeos provide a fun way to spend a second date. Horse shows are also featured at different times of the year.
- Yerba Buena Gardens-San Francisco weather is always great for having a picnic. The perfect location is the Yerba Buena Gardens. Greenery extends for 5 acres and fountains make up the setting. Stroll along the gardens and relax while conversing among sandwiches or other fare.
- Theater Performances-Performing arts are plentiful in San Francisco and there are a range of styles in entertainment. Enjoy your second date while taking in a symphony performance with the San Francisco Symphony. See productions featured at the American Conservatory Theatre that are among the top rate. Opera is also available if you wish to woo your date with culture and music.
- Jazz Festival-Enjoying open air concerts usually means a whole day to spend with your date. Eat the food at the varying jazz festivals that are offered in San Francisco. Hear the music from many festivals going on throughout the year. Activities are also available at many of the jazz fests and music from some well-known musicians.
- Conservatory of Flowers-Golden Gate Park houses the Conservatory of Flowers. Tropical plants and flowers are displayed. Feeling like you just stepped into Indonesia or Madagascar is usually the overall experience. Enjoy your second date while strolling along the conservatory, making natural conversation amidst the beautiful scenery.
- California Academy of Sciences-Where else can you get a planetarium, aquarium, 4-story rainforest, and natural history museum under one roof? This facility located within Golden Gate Park provides an all day excursion for you and your date. Marvel at the exhibitions located here while strolling through at your own leisure. Enjoying your second date here allows for great conversation and a memorable experience while getting to know your date.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.