10 Sex Foreplay Tips
These 10 sex foreplay tips range from serving up a candlelight dinner to erotic oral sexual stimulation. Foreplay is really about the intent to heighten the sexual pleasure of your partner without jumping right to the hot spots which most guys might prefer, but most women find to be a turn-off. If you want to do it right guys, try a little tenderness. And yes, that's the name of a song.
- Wine and dine: Make connection with your partner over a glass of wine and a nice dinner. Look in her eyes and really listen to what she has to say. Some people find certain foods to have aphrodisiac properties so it's just possible that those oysters on the half shell can help spur on sensual delights. This sex foreplay tip is effective and discreet.
- Caress: Women love light tough and soft stroking. To a woman, the entire body is a sexual hot spot. Filled with nerve endings galore, a light hypnotic stroking touch over her entire body will absolutely fill her with delight and make her more receptive to advanced touch of breasts and genitals.
- Kisses: Kissing isn't confined to mouth to mouth contact. Land soft kisses over her ears, throat, breasts, stomach and inner thighs to drive her wild with desire.
- Nibble: Use your teeth to GENTLY nibble on those same areas as in the kissing tip above. Remember the nerve endings. These are everywhere and gentle grazing of the teeth can bring her to ecstasy.
- Talk: Alternate talking dirty with complimenting her during sex foreplay. Let her know you find her sexy and at another time whisper what you'd like to do to her or have her to do to you. It might be good to know if she likes dirty talk before you engage in it.
- Hold hands: This may seem awkward, but many women find it highly erotic to have a man interlace his fingers with hers with her arms above her head while lying on a bed. He is alternately holding her hands in way that feels loving yet he is also keeping her from being able to move them. This technique combines well with kissing or nibbling.
- Bondage: Ask first before trying this sex foreplay tip! Who knows? She might just like a soft cloth tied around her wrists or to cover her eyes to heighten sensitivity to your touch.
- Stroke her. Her hair that is. While you're there, use your finger tips to gently massage her scalp.
- Have a snack: Be creative and use food items such as strawberries and whip cream to tantalize your partner. Spray whipped cream in her navel and clean it up with your tongue.
- Oral sex pleasures: Last but hardly least, use your fingers, your tongue, feathers or whatever your imagination can create to pleasure her breasts first. Then work your way down her belly slowly to build excitement, moving downward to the inside of her thighs and then in to her "hot spot".
Be sure your partner is receptive to these sex foreplay tips. Start slowly and build up and always pay attention to her verbal cues and body language.