10 Sex Tips And Tricks For Guys
These ten sex tips and tricks for guys can be used to enhance any lovemaking session. Sex tips and tricks are used to pleasure your partner and heighten her stimulation and enjoyment. The more your partner enjoys sex, the more sex she will want to have.
- Keep her in the mood. One of the best sex tips is to always keep your partner in the mood. This means make her feel sexy all day long. Compliment her body. Tell her how much you want her, and touch her in sensual ways.
- Go with the flow. When you do start to have sex, pay attention to what your partner wants. If she starts ripping your clothes off go for it. However, if she lies back on the bed and looks deep into your eyes, she probably wants you to take it slow.
- Know the clitoris. The clitoris is the key to all the great sex tips and tricks for guys. It’s the most sensitive part of the human anatomy and the only organ meant only for sexual pleasure. Some women like direct clitoral stimulation. Others prefer indirect. Pay attention to what your partner likes.
- Show her you like it. Sex tips and tricks aren’t just about what you’re doing to your partner. It’s also about showing her that you’re enjoying yourself as you pleasure her. This is a huge turn on. Moaning and heavy breathing or simply telling her how turned on you are will all do the trick.
- Tease her. Don’t jump in head first. One of the most important sex tips and tricks for guys is that women like to be teased. In most cases, it will be in your best interest to caress, kiss and lick every part of her body accept for her genitals for five or ten minutes before you ever get there. By the time you do, she’ll be begging for it, and it will feel much more intense.
- Vary your moves. This is especially important during oral sex. Moving in the same direction with the same speed for too long can actually numb the female genitalia, specifically the clitoris. Move in varying directions and at different speeds. Don’t keep it constant until she’s highly aroused and ready to climax.
- Take your time. When employing sex tips and tricks for guys, some men often forget to slow down. Your partner will experience more pleasure and more intense orgasms if you take your time while pleasuring her. Move slowly and go back and forth between direct and indirect stimulation to arouse her more.
- Try it from behind. Penetrating your partner from behind is the perfect way to hit the G-spot, which is a highly sensitive area inside the vagina. Have her get on her knees and rest her elbows on the bed or ground. Then, gently arch her back so that her buttocks are sticking up in the air. When you enter her, the sensation will be heightened for both of you, making this type of sex tips and tricks for guys very erotic.
- Be aware of her cues. Sex tips and tricks are all about listening to your partner, meaning her verbal and nonverbal cues. If she’s moaning and breathing heavily, then she’s probably enjoying herself. However, if she’s lying still and staying quiet, you should switch up your routine.
- Communicate. If your partner is not enjoying yourself or you’re not sure if she is, don’t be afraid to ask. Simple questions like “How do you like it?” or “What feels good?” can give you the answers you’re looking for. If you’re comfortable with each other, she might even be able to show you how she likes it.