10 Sex Tips For Couples
Try out these top 10 sex tips for couple in order to spice things up or maybe even learn something new about having fun in the bedroom. Sex is a natural part of any relationship but there can always be helpful advice and tips to keep things exciting and fun.
- Try out role playing. Role playing can allow you and your partner to act out your wildest fantasies. It can range from a stranger picking you up at a bar to a sexy home invader; the sky's the limit when you use your imagination. Don't be afraid to share your fantasy with your partner.
- Use good communication. If you're feeling like you want to tell your partner something then just do it. Let them know if there is an issue in the bedroom. A relationship can't be healthy if one partner is keeping their feelings inside. Be tactful of course but let your partner know what turns you on or what is turning you off. Tell them where to touch you or what makes you feel good.
- Take your time. Have fun and get the most enjoyment out of sex by letting things happen naturally at a pace that isn't rushed or hurried. It's not a race in the bedroom. Plus, if you try to rush an orgasm it usually makes it harder to climax than if you just stop worrying about it and let it happen naturally.
- Set the mood. A bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter) that is messy or undesirable can put a damper on lovemaking. Set the lighting, music and decor to something you both find appealing and romantic.
- Try something new. Sex toys can be a thrilling part of any sexual relationship. While some people may find if off putting, don't judge it until you try it. Sex toys aren't some kind of freaky thing, they are enhancement aids that can help with orgasms and make the entire experience even more fun.
- Try it somewhere different. Having sex only in the bedroom can make things seem like a ritual instead of exciting and fun. Try different places such as a pool, hot tub or outside on the grass.
- Try a different position. Some people get into a set ritual where they do everything the exact same way. There's no reason you can't try out every position possible instead of doing the same old thing every time. If you've never done it doggy style then give it a try. You might just find a new, favorite position.
- Play some games. Games like strip poker and truth or dare can be an excellent form of foreplay that will heighten your desire.
- Be spontaneous. One of the best sex tips for couples is to be spontaneous. Setting a schedule takes away the excitement and fun by putting a set date and time on sex. Spontaneity adds a sense of thrill. Besides, no one can predict when you'll be in the mood so why not take advantage of it when it happens?
- Get dirty. Just because you have a certain type of demeanor outside of the bedroom doesn't mean you can't get down and dirty inside of the bedroom. Learn to talk dirty to your partner and use words you may not would ever use in public.
These 10 sex tips for couples are just a start to a healthy sex relationship. There are no firm rules on what to say or do but one of the most important things to remember is to have fun and do what makes you and your partner feel good. There's no one in your bedroom to judge you so get the most out of your sex life by letting loose and having a good time.