10 Sexual Massage Tips
These 10 sexual massage tips can improve your love life and add enjoyment for all involved. Sexual massage can be relaxing and stimulating at the same time. In the right hands, these tips will improve the technique and increase the stimulation.
- Start light. The first sexual massage tip is to start with simple light touching. Use just the finger tips to touch the exposed area. This can arouse the sensitivity of the skin.
- Blow on the skin. The next sexual massage tip may sound like a scene from an old movie, but it works. Try lightly blowing on the skin between touches. The neck, ears and genital parts are very sensitive to this.
- Use something soft. A sexual massage tip which may be considered a bit kinky by some is to use a soft item to touch your partner. A feather boa or piece of fur may do the trick.
- Just the hair. This sexual massage tip can induce an almost tickling feeling for the receiver. Lightly touch just the hair on the various body parts. Shivers typically ensue.
- Long strokes. Take this sexual massage tip and use long strokes with light pressure along the back, stomach, chest and legs.
- The cat. This sexual massage tip takes a pointer from the pet cat. Kneed the skin on the upper shoulders, lower back, chest and stomach as a cat would, using your finger tips.
- Lightly spank. For the kinkier couple, this sexual massage tip incorporates a bit of S&M. Lightly spank your partner on the butt as you stroke their back and legs.
- Incorporate kisses. As you stroke the body, use this sexual massage tip and incorporate light kisses. Gently kiss the area just as your hand passes by.
- Use the tongue. Licking the skin gently is a sexual massage tip just for those oral lovers. This process works for all parts of the body.
- Wait for penetration. The final sexual massage tip is to hold off on penetrating the genital areas of the body with the fingers or tongues until the very end. This will build the pleasure slowly, allowing for an exploding orgasm at the very end.
Posted on: Dec. 16, 2010