If you love black women then you are going to love to love this list of 10 Sexy Black celebrities. These sexy women are actress’s, models, singers and loved worldwide for their talents and beautiful faces and sexy bodies.
- Zoe Saldana. The New Jersey born of Dominican and Puerto Rican descendent beauty best known for her roles in "Star Trek" and "Avatar," has not only won her the hearts of men around the world but has made her one of the hottest black celebrities.
- Rihanna. This Barbadian born singer was signed to Def Jam by rap mogul Jay-Z in 2005. Quickly rising into stardom and becoming a pop icon with more than 12 million albums sold worldwide and a Grammy for best rap/sung collaboration for "Umbrella," this island beauty has definitely got the goods.
- Beyonce. Originally the lead singer of Destiny’s Child before going solo and selling over 11.2 million albums and nearly 25 million singles. The Houston born super star is not only a singer, but a songwriter, record producer, model and actress appearing in several movies including "Austin Powers Goldmember." With her alluring vocals, beautiful face, curvaceous body she has become successful worldwide.
- Halle Berry. Staring in her film debut, in the 1991 Spike Lee film "Jungle Fever" she has garnered numerous awards including an Emmy, and is the first black woman to win an Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in "Monster’s Ball." What more can men ask for from this former Miss USA World who is still accredited for being probably the world’s sexiest 44 year old.
- Gabrielle Union. Best known for her role on "Flash Forward" and the 2000 movie "Bring It On," she has appeared in over 20 movies, 33 television shows and nominated for 13 awards. With a smile that lights up the room and a physic that leave men stumbling over words, Union is definitely a must have on a list like this.
- Alicia Keys. A household name. Making her debut at the age of four on "The Cosby Show"she has gone on to win 12 Grammy Awards and selling over 30 million albums worldwide. Not ashamed to show of those curves and sexy legs she is the pinnacle of the American Dream.
- Sanaa Lathan. The New York City born actress has appeared innumerous box office hits like "Life," "Love & Basketball," "Something New," and "Blade." She has also appeared in the FX drama "Nip/Tuck" and starred alongside James Earl Jones in the 2010 West End theatre production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" in London. Not only a talented actress but also naturally sexy.
- Tyra Banks. Started her modelling career at 13 and soon became famous on the runways of Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo and New York. Not only is she the creator and host of "America's Next Top Model" but she was the first black woman on the covers of "GQ," and the "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Issue and has appeared in several music videos, including Michael Jackson's "Black or White." Though officially retired from modelling she still has one of the hottest bodies!
- Selita Ebanks. The former Victoria Secrets Angel has also modelled for some of the world’s most noted fashion brands with the likes of Ralph Lauren and Levi. Her captivating looks and sexy body are leading the way for this Cayman Island born fashion model.
- Stacey Dash. The New York born film and television actress is best known for her role in the 1995 film "Clueless" staring alongside Brittany Murphy. We seldom find a 40 year old who can gracefully cover the "Playboy" magazine and still maintaining those good looks and sexy body she has possessed over 15 years ago.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.