Use this list of 10 sexy ringtones to choose a song that will give you a reputation as a sexy beast. Nothing spices up your phone like a sexy ringtone.
- "Sexual Healing" – Marvin Gaye. Marvin Gaye, alongside Buddy White, is one of the sexiest singers of all time. This song, a single from Gaye’s 1982 album "Midnight Love" is guaranteed to sexify your reputation
- "Lady in Red" – Chris DeBurgh. This song was released as a single from Chris DeBurgh’s 1986 Album "Into The Light". The song is a classic love song and will make you feel sexy every time you hear it.
- Glory Box – Portishead. The beginning of the song is very sexy – which is perfect sing most people only listen to the beginning of their ringtone. Glory Box comes from the Portishead album "Dummy", released in 1995.
- "Closer" – Nine Inch Nails. Closer is an intensely sexual song, as you would expect from a nine inch nails song. The lyrics of the song are pretty strong, but if you like this style of music it’ll get you in the mood every time. Closer was released in 1994 on the album "Downward Spiral".
- "Crash Into Me" – Dave Matthews Band. This is a jazzy tune that might appeal to an older audience, or someone with a taste for classic seduction in the style of Humphrey Bogart. The song was released in 1996 on the album "Crash" and had a lot of success in the charts, reaching number 7 in the Billboard Modern Rock chart.
- "Let’s Get It On" – Marvin Gaye. This song has been baby-making music since it was first released in 1973 on the album by the same name. The song has been used in countless onscreen sex scenes. The intro is one of the most famous intros in music history. If you’re looking for cheesy sexy in a ringtone, this song has your name all over it.
- "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" – Barry White. Mr. Barry White is renowned as one of the sexiest singers ever. His voice will make even the hardest-hearted woman melt with those sexy dark tones. This song is one of his sexiest, bark and sultry. It comes from the 1974 album by the same name.
- "I’m Too Sexy" – Right Said Fred. This song comes from the Right Said Fred album "Up" released in 1991. The song was number one in the U.S. for three weeks in 1992, although it never reached top place on the band’s home charts in Britain. The song is cool and sexy, and a cliché for a sexy ringtone.
- "It’s Raining Men" – The Weather Girls. This song is one for the girls. Usually songs that have sexual content are songs about women. But in this unashamed disco classic the female group sings about what women really want. From the album Success in 1982, this song is a great, catchy ringtone.
- "There Goes My Baby" – Usher. Usher’s super-sexy song is a favorite amongst younger ringtone downloaders. It comes from the album "Raymond v Raymond" in 2010. Usher himself described the song as ‘slinky’.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.