10 Shortest Models
Models are known for their physical attributes, but but being short isn't one of them, so who are the ten shortest models? A model is a person who is famous for having extraordinary physical features such as faces, hands, feet and every body part in between. Being short in today's modeling arena is considered a minus. Here is a list of the ten shortest models.
- Twiggy Twiggy set the pace for today's thin super model standards. By the tender age of seventeen, this five feet six inches, 91-pound British model's face was one of the most recognizable in the world.
- Sung-Hi Lee This Korean American model stands a mere five feet four inches. Sung-Hi's beauty is mostly featured in soft-core nude porn photoshoots. She also appears in magazines and was once featured in "Playboy."
- Devon Aoki Devon is a runway model and has modeled for Chanel, Versace and Lancome fashion houses. Devon has done numerous ad campaigns and has appeared in eleven motion pictures to date. She stands five feet five inches.
- Laetitia Casta Laetitia is a French model and actress and was the official face of L'Oreal, Dior and Chanel. Laetitia has also appeared in numerous magazines, such as "Vogue." She is five feet six and one-half inches tall.
- Yamila Diaz-Rahi Yamila is five feet seven inches tall and is from Argentina. Yamila worked in Milan before being featured in a 1999 "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Issue. She made the cover of the magazine in 2002 and in 2006.
- Eva Marcille The green-eyed Eva is also known as Eva Pigford and "Eva the Diva." Eva is five feet six and one-half inches tall and was the winner of the third cycle of "America's Next Top Model." Since her win, Eva's face has appeared on countless magazines; she has also worked in television.
- Kate Moss The five feet seven and one-half inches Kate has graced the covers of over 50 magazines. In addition to her short stature, Kate is known for her waifish figure. Kate is the number two highest earning super model, pulling in 9 million dollars in a single year.
- Selita Ebanks Selita was born in the Cayman Islands and was discovered by an agent while at Six Flags Great Adventure. Selita is mostly know for her Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger fashion campaigns. She is five feet nine inches tall.
- Marisa Miller Marisa is a five feet eight inches tall swimsuit and lingerie model. While she is widely known for appearing on the covers of several issues of "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Editions, she is also a Victoria's Secret Angel.
- Yaya DaCosta Yaya was a runner-up in cycle three of America's Next Top Model. She has since appeared in advertisements for Garnier Fructis, Lincoln Townhouse and Oil Of Olay. Yaya also appeared in the 2010 movie, "The Kids Are All Right." She is five feet eight inches tall.
In spite of their short stature, these young ladies are still head and shoulders above most models.