10 Signs Of A Cheating Wife
If you suspect your wife is having an affair there are 10 signs of a cheating wife that can help confirm your suspicions or put them to rest. You often here the stories of the unfaithful husband sneaking around with another woman. What you do not here as often are the stories of the deceitful wife who gives her love to someone other than her husband.
- She no longer desires sex. A woman who is getting satisfied by someone else will not want to have sex with her husband. However, some women still feel that it is their job as wife to sleep with their husband. If this is the case, the sex will involve no emotion and she will treat it as just another chore that she has to do.
- She hides her cell phone bill. Many cheating spouses use their cell phones as a way to communicate with their lovers. Using a cell phone allows them to control your access to it and the bill. It is easier to be more discreet with a cell phone than your shared home phone.
- She starts working late. Working late gives her an excuse to have time away from home and instead spend it with her lover.
- She takes longer than normal when running errands. Her usual half hour trips to the grocery store turn into a few hours. This gives her an excuse to spend time with her lover without you becoming suspicious. During this time, she may not answer her cell phone.
- She showers when she comes home. Showering gives her a way to wash her lover’s scent off her skin and hair. This might also be a psychological act where she is washing the “sin” away.
- She takes better care or changes her appearance. Many woman start to let themselves go after they have been with someone for a long period of time. Getting into shape, wearing new or sexy clothing and fixing her hair can be a sign of her trying to look good for her new man. In addition, if she gets “dressed up” just to run to the store she may be making a stop to visit her lover.
- She stops showing you affection. At one time, she would tell you she loves you and give you a kiss before you left the house. Now she barely says “Bye”. When a woman loses interest in you, she will stop showing loving actions to you. This is her way of distancing herself from you and your marriage.
- She discourages you from visiting her at work. It is not uncommon for married people to have affairs with a coworker. If she is sleeping with someone she works with, she will not want you to interrupt their connection.
- She becomes hostile towards you. When your wife begins calling you names, nitpicking every little thing you do and being an all around mean and hurtful person, she may be trying to push you towards a divorce. She may also resent you because you stand in her way of being with her lover.
- She talks about a divorce. Many women do not want to leave their husband unless they have a backup plan. However, no woman wants to be the unfaithful one, or the one who leaves her husband for another man. Instead, she will try to talk you into the divorce so she can claim it was mutual.
The truth of the matter is, if you are suspicious than your wife is probably giving you reasons to be suspicious. When all else fails, trust your gut and go with your instinct.