These 10 signs a co-worker is flirting with you are usually easy to spot. There are more than just ten ways to flirt, but some flirting techniques are more obvious than others. If you like your co-worker, use her flirting as a chance to ask her out. If you are unavailable due to already being in a relationship, it is best to end the flirting before it gets out of hand so you do not lead your co-worker on.
- If your co-worker always brings you coffee, even if you already have a cup, she's are flirting. She's are just looking for any opportunity to talk to you when she brings you coffee. If you like it when she does this for you, let your co-worker continue her flirting. If not, tell her politely to ask first if you want coffee so she saves themselves some time.
- Another flirting sign is when a co-worker stops talking to someone else when you walk by. If your co-worker starts to talk with you and leaves the other worker hanging, she may be flirting. Sometimes this is annoying, so if you do not like it, just come right and ask your co-worker about it.
- A co-worker who sits next to you in the lunch room every day may be flirting. Especially if she gets up from her seat and move next to you after you come into the lunch room. Other workers may notice this, so unless you don’t care, you might want to try and eat before or after your co-worker does.
- Workers often eat out at restaurants together, but a co-worker who asks you to go may be flirting. Maybe she's too afraid too ask you out on an actual date, so she'll ask you to lunch instead. If you like her, you might want to ask her to dinner to see where it leads.
- A co-worker is flirting with you when she constantly asks if she can get you anything. Maybe she's just being nice, but if she always go out of her way for you, it could be something else. Don’t take advantage of her generosity every time if you have no intentions of asking her out.
- If it always seems your co-worker is staring at you when you see her, that’s a sign. You can usually tell when someone likes you if you catch her staring at you all the time. Use it as an opportunity if you want to go out with her.
- Your co-worker is flirting with you if her finds any reason to touch you. Some people naturally touch others when they talk, but if your co-worker seems to touch you a lot, she's flirting. Be careful touching your co-worker back too many times since harassment is an ugly charge.
- If a co-worker spends more time with you than others at office parties, she likes you. If it’s just a Christmas party flirt, it might be nothing. But some companies have monthly parties to celebrate their success, so if your co-worker always hangs around you when there are others around, she's probably interested in you.
- Your co-worker is flirting with you when she makes other workers notice you. One example is when you walk by a crowd of workers and your co-worker calls your name out in a nice way. If she didn’t like you, she probably wouldn’t do this since it is a little obnoxious.
- Smiling is one of the signs a co-worker is flirting with you. If you notice a co-worker always smiles at you at work when there is no good reason for it, she may like you. You can find out by asking her out if you like her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.