10 Signs A Girl Is Interested
By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about 10 signs a girl is interested. No matter if you are interested in the girl for the long haul, or simply are looking for some eye candy for the night, these tips can help you tell if the girl is, or isn't into you.
- She asks you questions. This is a surefire sign that a girl is interested in you. Women, by nature, are talkers--and if one is staying quiet and is instead asking you to talk about yourself, she is definitely into you.
- She smiles. This one is also a no-brainer. If a girl is smiling at you, she is trying to please you, make you feel comfortable, or is enjoying your company. Either way, she's digging you.
- She speaks softly. This is a trick that women sometimes use to get your attention. By speaking softly, they force you to lean into them. This shows that they feel comfortable with you, and are allowing you into their "territory."
- They laugh. Women aren't like men--they don't laugh just to make their buddies feel good. If a woman laughs at something you said, she either thinks it was genuinely funny, or else she is trying to make you feel good.
- She remembers things you said previously. This one should be obvious. If a woman remembers insignificant that you said days, weeks, or even a month before, she is definitely interested. This means that she not only has been listening to you, but has remembered that same fact.
- She calls when you're sick. Most women will show sympathy if you tell them you're sick--but if they actually call to see how you're feeling, you can be certain that they're into you.
- They make you food. As the old saying goes, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Most women believe this old adage--and therefore, if they make you food, they are trying to get their hooks into you.
- They remember your pets' names. This one goes along with sign #5. You may make small chitchat with a number of people and talk about your pets numerous times over the course of a week. If she remembers your pets' names, she wants to impress you.
- She wears clothing that you've previously complimented her on. A girl who's into you will remember a shirt, dress or jeans that you liked, and will be sure that you see her in them again.
- She asks you out. If you still can't tell she likes you, you're hopeless!