10 Signs Of Girlfriend Losing Interest
If you think your relationship may be in trouble, then be on the look out for anyone of these 10 signs of girlfriend losing interest. You do not want to be one of those guys who simply does not realize things are bad until it is too late. Your girlfriend is probably just looking for signs that you care and that you are willing to put in the effort. Of course, you first have to realize that what you are doing simply is not working. Still, if you can recognize the signs of your girlfriend losing interest, you can start to change things. Well, you will at least have a fighting chance.
- She just does not seem to get angry anymore. Believe it or not, anger in a relationship is a good thing. It illustrates passion. If your once fiery and impassioned girl just doesn’t seem to want to fight anymore, do not take this as sign of your relationship maturing. It is a sign that your girlfriend is losing interest.
- Phone calls become less frequent. No, you do not have to talk on the phone all the time, and maybe she is just asserting some independence. But, if your girlfriend routinely goes a long a period of time without calling, there is a good chance her interest has waned.
- She does not want to become intimate. A lack of intimacy can be a sign of many different things; and not all of them have to do with you. For instance, she may just be feeling a lot of unwanted pressure at home or at work. Still, a lack of intimacy can also mean that she is losing interest in you on a physical and emotional level. If you are concerned, then come right out and ask about the problem.
- She is vague about her plans for the future. If she hesitates when talking about the future, or she does not include you at all, then chances are she does not foresee the two of you together. Take this as clue that the girlfriend is losing interest.
- She is not as attentive as she once was. Again, this might have more to do with her than with you; however, if she is not showering you with the affection that she once did, take this as a clue that things have turned south.
- She stops saying “I love you.” This is a sure sign she is losing or has lost interest. If things have gotten to this point, then it is probably time for you two to sit down and discuss an exit plan.
- She is unresponsive. It is kind of like getting cold shoulder. She just does not respond to you any more. No matter what you do or say, there just seems to be a general lack of empathy.
- She is hanging out with her friends more and less with you. This means that she wants to cut lose. She feels like your relationships is growing stale, boring and stagnant. Take this as sure sign that your girlfriend is losing interest.
- She has wandering eyes. No, this does not mean that she is checking out other men; instead, it means that she does not maintain eye contact with you. She has stopped placing her full attention on you during conversations and during physical interactions.
- She is seeing other men. Seriously, if things have progressed this far, and you still cannot see the signs of girlfriend losing interest, then you are beyond help. Hit the eject button and bail.