10 Signs She Is Cheating
Looking for 10 signs she is cheating? Cheating isn’t just a man’s world; there are signs when a woman is cheating and they are quite easy to notice if you know what to look for. Here are a few definite signs that your girl might have found the grass to be greener on the other side.
- She doesn’t call. If you were accustomed to chatting on the phone often and things have suddenly became quiet, it sounds like she is cheating. Things are bound to mellow out the longer the relationship lasts, but if you aren’t hearing from her anymore, there is likely a problem.
- She makes excuses to not see you. If you notice your girl is missing in action most of the time, that’s a huge clue she is spending your lost time with someone else. Pay attention to how much time you are not spending together anymore.
- She stops showing any type of affection. A happy couple usually holds hands, hugs and kisses often. If she really isn’t into touching you anymore, take it personally. Every healthy relationship has some sort of affection.
- She acts very understanding if you have to cancel plans or can’t see her. This would upset, or at least disappoint, most women. This shows that she doesn’t really care if she sees you or not.
- Your sex life has stopped or she is blatantly not into it. Now, a woman’s libido can go up and down for different reasons, but if she seems to just not want it with you or has cut you off completely, this is a good sign she is cheating.
- She starts mentioning breaking up. No happy gal is even going to want to imagine splitting up. If she mentions breaking up often, it is already more than likely crossing her mind and she is mentally preparing for her departure.
- She picks arguments and fights with you. A good sign of a girl cheating is she starts to find all the bad in you. In her mind, these are the reasons that make the cheating acceptable and why she has found someone new.
- She starts questioning and accusing you. Guilt can eat a person up inside, and in turn, make them lash out at the person being wronged. If you know that she knows you haven’t gone off the beaten path, this could be a sign of her guilt for cheating.
- She isn’t sleeping in the same bed with you. This is a way of separating herself from you, both physically and mentally. If you are married, or at least living together, you should want to share the same bed.
- She is taking better care of herself, physically and financially. If you notice she is shaving her legs more often, or wearing makeup more than usual, she might be getting prettied up for her lover. Once the "new" wears off, most women tend to lose themselves in the comfortable stage. If someone new is in the picture, they aren’t going to have that relaxed feeling, and will feel the need to impress. Notice if she isn't wanting you to buy things for her anymore. If she isn't, she is establishing her independence from you.