10 Signs She Is Interested
Here are 10 signs she is interested in you. With all the nervousness that surrounds meeting a girl for the first time, it is sometimes difficult to know if she is interested. Use these tips like body language and discussion topics to assess whether she wants to keep on seeing you.
- Smile - Smiling means she is happy to be with you. When talking to her, she'll smile no matter the subject.
- Touch - While talking, if she touches you, she's interested. It might be an innocent tough on the arm, or stroking your shoulder.
- Bites lip - While she's listening to you, if she bites her lower lip, she's interested. Biting her lip brings attention to her mouth, meaning she'd like a kiss in the near future.
- Eye contact - If she keeps constant eye contact, no matter how boring the topic of conversation, she definitely interested. She likes to look at you, and cares about what you say.
- Laugh - If she's interested, she'll laugh, no matter how bad your jokes are. She's enjoying spending time with you and when she's happy, she'll laugh.
- Undivided attention - Even if a lot is happening around the two of you, she'll only focus on you and the conversation you two are having.
- Mirror images - Watch her body language. If she mirrors the movements you make, she's interested. See if she mimics your move when you rest your hand on the table.
- Availability - A girl who is interested in you will make sure to be free for a date if at all possible. She will cancel other plans, or refrain from making them in the first place, just in case you call.
- Advanced Planning - If she likes you, she'll want to schedule activities for the future. If you talk about a band you both like, she'll say that you two should see them in a month when they come to town. This means she plans on still seeing you a month from now.
- Eyes - Her pupils will dilate if she is interested in you. Look for the black center of her eyes to expand.
Posted on: Oct. 07, 2010