If you'd like to know if your crush likes you back, use these 10 signs she just wants to be friends as a guide. They say that some of the best relationships start out as friendships, and while that it is true, not every friendship is meant to blossom into something romantic. Look for these 10 signs she just wants to be friends so you will know how to approach the girl you like.
10 signs she just wants to be friends:
- She tells you what a good friend you are. If she frequently tells you, "You're such a good friend", that is her subtle way of letting you know that that is ALL you are to her. If she wanted you to be anything more, she wouldn't point out that you are a 'friend'.
- She tries to set you up with her friends. If she is always trying to set you up with her friends, or if she talks about the kind of girl that would be perfect for you, that is a one of the bigger 10 signs she just wants to be friends. However, if you go out with one of these girls and she appears jealous, she's probably confused about what she wants from you.
- She wants to go clothes shopping. Yes, boyfriends and girlfriends go shopping. But it only happens occasionally. Thus, if she frequently wants to go clothes shopping with you, she probably just thinks of you as a friend. Girls like to shop with their girlfriends. If you're often invited to shop, she thinks of you as a girlfriend. It's harsh, but it's true.
- She doesn't dress up for you. When a girl is into a guy, she always wants to look her best. If she's wearing ripped, stained clothes around you, or has her hair a mess, or doesn't wear makeup, she is NOT into you.
- She talks about other guys. If she lets you know which guys she thinks is hot, or tells you about hot guys she has hooked up with, this is one of the 10 signs she just wants to be friends. If she was into you sexually, she'd hide this information from you.
- She gets physical with you. Settle down…it's not that kind of physical! If she likes to do athletic things with you, like shoot hoops, or anything that requires her to sweat, that is one of the 10 signs she just wants to be friends. The ONLY time a girl gets sweaty around a guy is if they are just friends, or if they've been dating for a long time.
- She calls you 'dude'. A girl will NOT call you 'dude' if she wants to be your girlfriend. It's just not a feminine phrase, and girls won't say it unless they're just talking to a friend.
- She doesn't let you pay. When a guy pays for dinner, it's a date. Chances are, she won't let you pay for her meal if you're just friends. The only exception to this is if she's flat broke and can't afford to go out otherwise.
- She's not shy about eating. One of the more subtle 10 signs she just wants to be friends can be seen at mealtime. Does she pig out? Does she order fattening food without explaining herself? Believe it or not, a girl will order differently around a guy they like. If she's thinking about a sexual relationship, she'll order something simple, that's not fattening.
- There's no awkward silence. Lastly, if she felt anything sexual for you at all, there would inevitably be an awkward silence between you. You know, that moment where you both pause and look deep into each other's eyes, and then quickly look away. If that has never happened, she's not into you, as that is one of the most important 10 signs she just wants to be friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …