10 Signs She Loves You
If you are in a new relationship, and are wondering how to tell if the woman you are dating is serious about you, here are ten signs she loves you. There are ways to tell if a woman loves you by the way she moves, the way she speaks, and other actions she takes even when she is not with you. The following is a list of ten signs she loves you.
- Frequent calls. If she calls or texts you frequently, it's a good sign that she's into you. When a woman falls in love, she thinks about a man constantly. If she is calling you frequently, it means that you are on her mind.
- Talks about the future. One of the ten signs she is in love with you is if she talks about things you'll do together in the future. She may make subtle hints, that just means she is not thinking of you as a fling. She's thinking of a future with you.
- Buys gifts. It's in a woman's nature to want to give to the people she cares about. If she has started buying you gifts, it's a very good sign that she is in love with you.
- Wants to know your history. When a woman wants to know about your childhood, your family, and things that happened in your life that made you the person you are today, it's a very good indication that she loves you. Take this as a very positive sign, and be forthcoming with your answers.
- Wants to introduce you to friends. Obviously, one of the ten signs she is in love with you is when she wants you to meet her friends. These friends have likely heard all about you already, and meeting you is, at this point, a mere formality. Remember, women tend to form very tight friendships, so it's important that you make a good impression on her friends.
- Asks to meet your parents. Wanting to meet your parents goes hand-in-hand with wanting to know your history. This is just another step in getting to know where you came from, and how you developed into the man she fell in love with.
- Talks about you to others. If a woman talks about you to other people, it's a sign she is in love. When a woman is in love, she absolutely cannot stop herself from talking about the relationship. If people are telling you that she is talking about you a lot, she's in love with you.
- Touches you frequently. If she touches you a lot during the course of a conversation, it's her way of showing you she's into you. If she plays with your hair, rests her hand on your arm, or massages your back when you're together, it's an intimate gesture meant to display affection.
- Makes sacrifices. Another of the ten signs she is in love with you, is if she makes sacrifices to be with you. Say she normally goes out with her friends every Friday night, or visits her parents every Sunday. If you've noticed that she's given up these normal activities to be with you, it's an indication that she cares about you a great deal.
- Wants to take care of you. Women have a natural instinct to take care of other people they care about. If she's started to straighten up around your apartment, cooking you dinner, or helping with your laundry, she is very likely in love with you.
She doesn't have to show all ten of these signs, but if she does more than three or four of them, there's a very good chance that she is in love with you.