10 Signs She Is Not Over Her Ex Boyfriend
If you feel that you aren't getting the attention from your girlfriend that you deserve, here are the ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend. When a girl is holding on to an old relationship, she can't give you the relationship you want. By learning the ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend, you'll know whether you should give up and find someone else, or stick with the relationship you're in now.
- She accidently calls you his name. If your girlfriend has repeatedly called you by this guy's name, she's probably still into him. If it has only happened once or twice, it was probably just an accident, but if she has done it several times, it means she is thinking about him a lot.
- She refers to him during conversation. This is one of the obvious ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend, is if she refers to him frequently during conversation, she's still into the guy.
- She has pictures of him. If your girlfriend is holding onto pictures of her ex, or pictures of them together, that's a good indication that she's still in love with him.
- He's still in her cell phone. If she has been unable to remove him from her cell phone contacts, she's holding on to hope that they'll get back together. If she really was over him, she would have removed him immediately after they broke up.
- She talks to him about you. If your girlfriend runs to her ex whenever the two of you fight or argue, that is on of the ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend. She's only telling her ex about relationship problems because she wants him to know she's not happy and is willing to get back together.
- She talks about him with friends. When a girl is into a guy, she talks about him with her friends. She should be talking to her friends about you, not him. If you overhear her talking, or read texts that include him, she's not over her ex boyfriend.
- They still hang out. If your girlfriend and her ex still hang out, or if she refers to him as her new best friend, she is still into him. She's using the friendship as a way to stay close to him, and she is just waiting for a chance to get back together.
- She keeps his things. When a couple breaks up, they usually have something that belongs to the other person. If it's a bad breakup, they just trash the stuff. If it's a good breakup, they'll return the stuff. One of the ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend is if she has kept his things, and won't give them up or throw them away.
- She reminisces about him a lot. If she often talks about things her and her ex used to do together, it's a sign she's not over him. Even if she's reminiscing about fights they had, it's the same thing. It shows that she thinks about him a lot.
- If she compares you to him. The worst thing your girlfriend can do, is compare you to her ex boyfriend. If your girlfriend does this to you, get out! This is one of the ten signs she is not over her ex boyfriend, and it is unforgivable.