10 Signs She Wants You
Looking for 10 signs she wants you? The 10 signs listed below will at least get you on the right track for spotting whether the girl you are seeing wants you. Beginning with baby steps, we'll take you from the simple signs to the more vivid signs that she may truly want you. We admit, it's not easy to spot when a woman wants you. But keep an eye open for these signs and you will know the answer.
- If she calls. On a first-call basis, it's always appropriate to have the man phone first. But on a second-call basis, give the woman a chance to pick up that phone. If she doesn't call, then perhaps she doesn't want you. And if she does call, it proves potential and possibility that her desire for you could grow.
- If she visits. When she comes by, you'll know she wants you if she is wearing a genuine smile. She'll show a deep appreciation for your residence and respectfully display her interest. That is, after she sits on the couch next to you, and not in the other seven chairs available.
- Recognize her body language. It's in the way she moves whenever you stand close to her. You may reach for her hand and notice both hands comfortably coming together on contact. She may brush your body for more than a second with any portion of hers. Her feet may somehow find themselves resting on your ankle while sitting at a table.
- If she says key sentences. "I want you" pretty much sums it up. Other key sentences, such as "You mean a lot to me," "No one makes me smile like you," or "Let's go out again, just me and you," could mean she wants you.
- If she give you the Look. The Look is tricky. How will you know if you're not just another guy to her? It's all in her eyes and the Look. She appears as if she has been waiting for that moment, even though it has happened before. Her eyes peer deep into yours as her head seems to tip towards you. Kiss the girl! She wants you.
- Pay attention to the kiss. You are lip-locking with her and it's either going to be long or short. Her lengthy kiss is a luscious sign, as her long smacker may prove that she really likes the way you kiss. And in return, it may offer her an open door to wanting you even more.
- Check out her appearance. She'll wear sweat pants with everyone else, but toss you into that mix and she's dressed just the way you like it, with some style. For a man to figure out if it's not just in his head, mention to her that you like a woman in the color green. You can guess what happens next. She's trying to grab your attention, meaning she wants you.
- If she shows interest. Basic interest is self-explanatory. Yet full interest is a sign that she wants you. Interest as in what kind of woman would you consider perfect.
If she's part of your cheering squad. If you play a sport or are involved with the community, she is there supporting you and cheering you on. Her interests, prior to meeting you, were not in that particular sport or community activity, although now that she knows you are, she begins to grow fonder of the moments she would once rather live without.
- If she gives you heartfelt gifts. Maybe she hands you a gift that appears to revolve around the things you love most. Sometimes the gift offers an attached heart, whether in decoration or simple artwork. These gifts usually come when you least expect them, and they are a beautiful sign that she wants you.