10 Signs She's Cheating on You
If you are feeling nervous about your girlfriend's actions, these 10 signs she's cheating on you may help ease your mind. Knowing the signs of cheating can help you save yourself from heartache and embarrassment. Even though you think she may be cheating, always make sure to confront her before doing something irrational.
- Sudden change in appearance. She is wearing more makeup than usual and fixing her hair daily. She is getting her nails done. She makes sure she looks her best everyday when she has not done so before. This may be a sign she is cheating on you. However, if she has started a new job, it's completely understandable that she change her appearance.
- Mysterious phone calls all during the night. Her phone starts ringing off the hook all night. The calls are from a private number. She will not let you answer the phone. She insists on leaving the room before answering her phone. She is trying to hide something.
- Working overtime, no extra pay. She is going to work early and leaving late. She says shes working overtime, but you see her paycheck, and it's no more than usual. Her hours on her paycheck remain the same. She is obviously not working overtime.
- The sex stops. If she used to love having sex with you, but her desires for sex have stopped, there is a reason why. If you are not having sex for weeks, it is more than likely she is cheating. She is having sex with someone else.
- Showers right after work. Okay, if she works a dirty job or gets filthy at work, this is understandable. But if she comes home, does not speak to you--no hugs or kisses--and heads straight for the showers, you should worry. Going straight to the shower after come home late from "work" could be an indication that she's cheating.
- Defensive behavior. If you ask her a question, and she is defensive, it's another sign of cheating. No matter what you talk about, she seems to defend herself. She is feeling guilty and she thinks you may know what is going on.
- Affection stops. Women show emotions through affection. When they are kissing or hugging you, it comes straight from their emotions. When your partners stops being affectionate, there is a reason why.
- She stops participating in the rituals you two have. Weekend dates and nightly dinners are now extinct. She does not want to visit your family anymore. She has broken all the rituals you two have created.
- She is minimizing windows on the computer and changing her passwords. You're suspicious when she's online. She has been acting distant when she is on social networking sites or instant messaging. When you come around she minimizes the screen. She has changed the passwords on all her accounts. She is obviously hiding something.
- She starts going out without you. She prefers going out alone. There is a reason for this. She may be meeting someone else.