10 Signs A Woman Likes You
If you know a few of the ten signs a woman likes you, you will not be as afraid to approach a woman to start a conversation. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell whether or not a woman likes you. This can lead to anxiety for a lot of men and prevent them from pursuing potential partners, leaving them unhappy and unsatisfied. However, if you look for signs women give you then you may be able to figure out if she likes you or not.
- When a woman is overly friendly towards you. If she goes out of her way to say hello and strike up conversation then she is being very friendly and giving you a sign. If you like her too, it should be easy to ask her out.
- When a woman frequently gives you compliments. If she tells you she likes your outfit, your haircut, or anything else about you then she probably likes you. Tell her she looks nice also, and then ask her out on a date when the right time occurs.
- If she maintains good eye contact and her eyes seem to smile. Not all signs a woman likes you are easy to spot. When she laughs and smiles you can notice whether or not her eyes seem sincere, and if they are then she is into you.
- A woman who maintains the privacy of your talks and relationships. If she seems to gossip about everything you say, then there is not much chance she is attracted to you. However, if she keeps quiet about what you talk about then she may like you.
- If a woman goes out of her way to help you do things. For example, she may cook you a meal for no reason at all, and this is a sign that she likes you. She may even offer to do some of your chores, which is definitely a good sign.
- If you catch a woman frequently looking or staring at you. Women, just like men, think about and look at people they like much more frequently than others.
- Watch her body language. If she seems to lean in and be open to conversation, and if she affectionately touches your arm during conversation then she probably likes you. Try touching her arm back to see her reaction.
- Ask her out on a relatively harmless date. Try asking her out for coffee first to test the waters and find out whether or not she likes you. If she says yes, you're in!
- Notice whether or not she flirts with you. If she does not really seem like the flirty type of girl, but she tends to flirt with you a lot, then she probably likes you. Ask her out and see if you are reading the signals right.
- Watch and see if she gets jealous when you talk to or flirt with other girls. If she seems to get flustered when you do this, she may try to intervene and divert your attention to herself. This is a sign a woman likes you.