10 Signs Your Coworker Likes You
If you are getting extra attention at work, you should know the 10 signs your coworker likes you. You might believe that dating and work don't mix, but your coworker might look at it differently. There isn't much you can really do if you are adored by a coworker. However, you could confront your coworker if you know what is going on. The following 10 signs will give you a great idea about whether a coworker likes you.
- You are the eye candy. You'll be aware that your coworker likes you when that coworker checks you out numerous times a day. This is simply because she is attracted to you. Although it is a completely normal thing, you might find it uncomfortable and annoying if you aren't used to it.
- Busy break time. You can tell your coworker likes you when she is around you during your break time. In order to get to know you better, she will try to approach you as much as possible. Don't be surprised if your break time is fully occupied with conversation!
- Special treatment. When a coworker likes you, she will be extra nice to you. She will treat you better than she does other coworkers by doing things like bringing you coffee, buying you breakfast, running errands for you, etc. More than likely, that person will constantly inquire about your needs.
- Love notes. Do you receive unexpected messages from a coworker? Love notes can come in many forms, like an email, an instant chat message, a phone call, a sticky note on your desk, etc. Your coworker is communicating with you for more attention.
- Little gifts. If you have been receiving little gifts from time to time for no special reason or occasion from your coworker, it is a great sign that your coworker likes you. Put yourself in her shoes for a moment and ask yourself this question: does it make sense to do this if you like someone?
- Flirting. If your coworker likes you, she will flirt with you. Depending on how much your coworker likes you, the degree of flirting can vary. She can just smile and wink at you, or she may go all the way towards doing something romantic like touching you or giving you long hugs.
- Dates. Your coworker will ask you out for sure if she likes you. Seeing you at work isn't enough for her, obviously. Going on dates can bring you closer to your coworker, plus this is an excellent way to get to know you better.
- Rumors. Don't be shocked if you gradually hear you and your coworker's stories at work more frequently than before. You or your coworker might not have been updating everyone on the situation. However, everyone must have witnessed your interactions from time to time.
- You are giving orders. Your coworker clearly likes you when she gives you the right to make decisions and give orders. Your orders will always be fulfilled by your coworker. In other words, your coworker is doing anything for you without hesitation.
- Emotional support. You can easily tell that your coworker likes you when you are having a terrible work day. Since your coworker wants you to be happy, she will do anything to cheer you up. The great news is that if getting support emotionally is your cup of tea, then your coworker is there for you.