What are the ten signs your coworker secretly likes you? Trying to determine if a coworker likes you or not can be confusing if not frustrating. So here are some ways to find out.
- Finding reasons to be near you. If she, or he, is constantly at your desk and seeking you out discreetly, it’s a guarantee that the person likes you. Finding any reason to have contact with you is an obvious sign of affection or admiration.
- Hinged on your every word. Does the person listen intuitively to you? If he or she is hinging on your words, agreeing with your ideas, it’s a sure bet they have deeper feelings than coworker simply conversing.
- Watch for change in behavior or voice tone. Normal interaction with other coworkers may not match how that person interacts with you. Is the person louder and more socially aggressive with other office personnel? But tones down the behavior when you’re near? This change can indicate a good possibility that this coworker secretively likes you. Softer voices are signs of intimacy.
- Be alert to body language. Leaning into you as if to hear you better or the slightest arm touch can both be signs that a coworker secretly likes you. Watch how the coworker intermingles with others and then see how he or she connects with you.
- Direct eye contact and long gazes. Long held eye contact is a sure sign that your co-worker secretly likes you. The person may not be able to put their feelings into words so they rely on subtle hints of longing looks. The looks can also be quick and barely noticed so pay attention.
- Pay attention to the little things. Not the balloons or flowers for your birthday but the little notes being left for you. Bringing you coffee just the way you like it. Making sure all your messages are hand delivered. Watch for these little signs.
- Purposely being called out. If that coworker constantly calls upon you, but you know he or she knows the answer, it may be a clear sign that he or she has a secret crush on you.
- Talking and sharing life outside. Talking, texting and visiting outside the office is another guarantee a coworker secretly likes you. When you start sharing life’s little moments and look forward to the connection, you have someone with a secret crush on you.
- First to arrive and last to leave. Watch the schedule of this person. If they arrive early like you or leave later than the other coworkers, this could be a sign they want to be alone with you but are too nervous to tell you they have a secret crush on you.
- Partaking in silly little games. Has this person given you a silly little nickname? Or is he or she flinging rubber bands at you? Any childlike behavior comes through as a young person’s crush.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.