What are the ten signs your coworker secretly likes you? Trying to determine if a co-worker likes you or not can be confusing if not frustrating. So here are some ways to find out.
- Finding reasons to be near you. If she, or he, is constantly at your desk and seeking you out discreetly, it's a guarantee that the person likes you. Finding any reason to have contact with you is an obvious sign of affection or admiration.
- Hinged on your every word. Does the person listen intuitively to you? If he or she is hinging on your words, agreeing with your ideas. it's a sure bet they have deeper feelings than co-worker simply conversing.
- Watch for change in behavior or voice tone. Normal interaction with other co-workers may not match how that person interacts with you. Is the person louder and more socially aggressive with other office personnel? But tones down the behavior when you're near? This change can indicate a good possibly that this co-worker secretively likes you. Softer voices are signs of intimacy.
- Be alert to body language. Leaning into you as if to hear you better or the slightest arm touch can both be signs that a co-worker secretly likes you. Watch how the co-worker intermingles with others and then see how he or she connects with you. If the person leans into you while talking, the closeness will be noticed.
- Direct eye contact and long gazes. Long held eye contact is a sure sign that your co-worker secretly likes you. The person may not be able to put their feelings into words so they rely on subtle hints of longing looks. The looks can also be quick and barely noticed so pay attention.
- Pay attention to the little things. Not the balloons or flowers for your birthday but the little notes being left for you. Bringing you coffee just the way you like it. Making sure all your messages are hand delivered. Watch for these little signs.
- Purposely being called out. If that co-worker constantly calls upon you, but you know he or she knows the answer, may be a clear sign that they have a secret crush on you. Allegedly needed to have you back up their thoughts is how they may mask the reassurance but in reality it's the closeness to you they're seeking.
- Talking and sharing life outside. Talking, texting and visiting outside the office is another guarantee a co-worker secretly likes you. When you start sharing life's little moments and look forward to the connection, you have someone with a secret crush on you.
- First to arrive and last to leave. Watch the schedule of this person. If they arrive early like you or leave later than the other co-workers, this could be a sign they want to be alone with you and are intimidated to tell you they have a secret crush on you.
- Partaking in silly little games. Has this person given you a silly little nickname? Or is he or she flinging rubber bands at you? Any child-like behavior comes through as a young person's crush.
These ten signs are all ways to tell if a co-worker secretly likes you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)