10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
If your not sure how to tell your girlfriend is being unfaithful, these 10 signs your girlfriend is cheating can help. When your girlfriend starts getting distant or acting strange, you start to worry. You worry if she is cheating on you. These 10 signs that your girlfriend is cheating, will help you to decide.
- She starts becoming distant. When your girlfriend starts becoming distant, this is a sign of being unfaithful. She is not telling you how her day was. She is ignoring you. You are not spending half as much time together as before.
- Sudden change of appearance. So you notice your girlfriend is putting on makeup to go to work or getting a new haircut. Maybe she is wearing sexier clothes. A change of appearance is a sign of cheating. She already has impressed you, now she is trying to impress someone else.
- Cell phone manner. Your girlfriend keeps getting late night calls that she is taking in another room. She is hiding her cell phone from you. If she is being secretive about her cell phone, there is a reason why.
- She closes out windows on the computer when you are near. If she is checking email or instant messaging someone, and is acting secret, there is obviously something going on. If she is being secretive with her emails, not wanting you to see them, this is a clear sign of cheating.
- Display of defensive behavior. If you ask her how her day was, and she is being defensive this is a sign of guilt. If you see your girlfriend is defending every question you ask, when you are just being genuine, she is hiding something. She is feeling guilty, so she is defending herself.
- No sexual activity. If your girlfriend starts skipping out on the sexual activity, this could be a sign of her being unfaithful. If she is not having sex with you, there could be a reason why. Maybe there are legitimate reasons, or maybe she is having sex with someone else.
- Lack of affection. In general, most women love showing affection. They love holding hands, kissing, and hugging. When this stops, that could be a sign of cheating. The reason for this is guilt. When she shows her emotions, she knows she is being unfaithful. This causes her to feel guilty. So the display of affection will disappear.
- Change of moods. So you can't make it to lunch or you are not able to hang out a certain night, she usually throws a fit. She gets mad and makes you go. Now she is OK with that. She does not get mad. She says everything is fine, and truly means it. This is a sign your girlfriend is cheating.
- Increase in overtime without an increase in pay. If she starts working tons of overtime, but her check does not reflect it, she could be cheating. She is using the overtime work as an excuse. She wants you to think she is at work, while she is out with someone else.
- A new friend comes in the picture. When she starts talking constantly about this new friend, and it's a he, she could be cheating. If you ask her about this guy, and she becomes defensive, you know she is hiding something. This is a sign she may be cheating.