10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Interested In Someone Else
If you have a feeling that your girlfriend is seeing someone and you want to know what to look for, here are 10 signs that your girlfriend is interested in someone else. As much as you would like to trust that your girlfriend is being faithful, it is not always the case. If you are seeing any of these signs you should probably sit down and have a serious discussion about where your relationship stands.
- She seems distant. This is a sure sign that something is going on. If the two of you used to be able to have great conversations and she now doesn't seem to be interested in what you are saying, you may want to find out why.
- She breaks dates. Does she say she will do something with you and then at the last minute call or text to say she can't make it? If you find she is doing this she may be choosing to see someone other than you.
- She is secretive. If your girlfriend receives phone calls that she won't let you listen to or texts that she won't let you read, she is probably hiding something. If her phone rings and she won't even answer it unless she leaves the room, there is most likely someone on the other end that she doesn't want you to know about.
- She won't look you in the eye. If the two of you used to be able to gaze at each other across a table as you had dinner and she now won't even look you right in the eye when she talks, she must feel guilty about something.
- She doesn't reach out to you anymore. If your girlfriend used to call you or send you texts several times a day just to say hi or to check in, and now you find that the whole day has gone by and you haven't heard from her there is probably something going on. Even when a couple is comfortable with each other, if she wanted to talk to you she would reach out.
- Her appearance has changed or improved. Not to say that we get lazy when we are in a relationship, but if your girlfriend has suddenly started working out or buying new clothes when she didn't before, you have to wonder who she wants to look good for.
- She goes out with "friends" more often. If you and your girlfriend were happy to spend a Friday or Saturday night in together and she is now going out with her "friends" all the time, it could be a sign that there is someone else out there she wants to see.
- She accuses you of cheating. If your girlfriend is interested in someone else, she may try to ease her guilt by accusing you of seeing someone else.
- She is secretive. If she won't tell you where she is going or where she has been, she is probably hiding something.
- She doesn't want to be physical. This is one of the biggest signs that your girlfriend is interested in someone else. If you and your girlfriend havealways enjoyed a good physical relationship and she is no longer interested in being with you, it is probably time for a talk.