The 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy may be staring you right in the face. Guys, even though you may not want to face it, your girlfriend may be interested in someone besides you. Here you'll find the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy. Don't waste your time on a girl who is into someone else. Once you recognize the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy, dump her and find someone else.
- She avoids going out with you. If your girlfriend has suddenly started to avoid going out in public with you, she may like someone else. When a girl is really into you, she wants to be with you and show the world that you're together. If she doesn't want to be seen with you, that's not a good sign.
- She doesn't call. When a girl stops calling, it's a sign that she could be losing interest. When you ask her why she hasn't called and she says, "Because I didn't have anything to say", that's a cop-out! Don't buy it. She's probably with someone else.
- She won't hold your hand. One of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy is when she won't hold your hand. This could be in public or private. If she won't hold your hand, it's her way of slowly disconnecting from you.
- She's not in the mood. If she was jumping your bones last week, and is suddenly not in the mood to fool around, she may be into someone else. Most girls use sex to keep a guy interested. If she's not giving sex to you, she may be giving it to someone she likes more.
- She talks about other guys. All girls talk about other guys sometimes, and there's nothing wrong with it. But if your girlfriend has suddenly started to talk about one guy, or group of guys in particular, there's a good chance that she's not just making small talk.
- She checks out other guys. If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys with you right there beside her, it's her way of letting you know she's ready to move on. Girls will typically only check out other guys for fun, but when they are doing it in FRONT of you, they are sending you a subtle message.
- She gets unexplained calls. One of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy is if she gets a lot of unexplained calls. Does her phone ring frequently and she won't pick it up? Or does she flat out refuse to tell you who's calling? It's probably because it's another guy.
- She ignores your calls. When a woman is really into you, she makes herself available to you as much as possible. If you've started to notice that she isn't answering your calls or returning your texts, chances are she's trying to distance herself.
- She puts you down. This is one of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy, and it's something you may not have even noticed yet. Think back to when you first started dating. Was there a certain behavior that she admired about you? Is this same behavior beginning to annoy her now? If she has suddenly began putting you down, or has started to complain about the things you say or do, chances are she's losing interest and is into someone else.
- She won't make eye contact with you. Lastly, one of the biggest signs your girlfriend likes another guy is if she won't make eye contact you. If she's avoiding your glances, it's because she is feeling guilty that she's into someone else. Ask her straight out if she likes another guy. If she looks down or moves her eyes around without looking directly at you, then the answer is fairly clear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …