10 Signs You're Losing Your Girlfriend
If you can sense a change in the relationship, watch for these 10 signs you’re losing your girlfriend. Relationships can be very painful. There are a lot of emotions when things just don’t work and you realize you may not be continuing on in your relationship. You need to know what behaviors and actions to look for so that you can end the relationship with as little pain as possible and salvage anything you possibly could have in the future.
- She doesn’t call or come around as often. When your girlfriend stops calling you that should definitely send up a red flag. Don’t worry if this happens once, but if you notice she never initiates phone calls then you may want to consider this as a sign that you are losing your girlfriend. Also beware if she stops coming around you, a healthy relationship involves two people talking, seeing each other and communicating.
- She doesn’t wan to spend time together. All of a sudden she doesn’t want to go on your weekend date nights. Or she can’t come over to your house and just spend time with you; she’s withdrawing from you, and not seeing you is probably one of the first steps she’s taking.
- She ignores your calls/texts/emails. If you are reaching out making an attempt to interact with her and she’s ignoring it, then you are probably losing her, she would have no reason to ignore you.
- She’s always "busy". You know your girlfriend schedule, if she all of a sudden has plans 24/7, when she never used to, then she is most likely losing interest in you.
- She doesn’t want to be intimate anymore. If the intimacy ends all of a sudden, she may be losing interest I you. Intimacy doesn’t necessarily mean sex, if she doesn’t want to cuddle, kiss you, or hug then this can be an indicator that she’s losing interest if there was never any intimacy in your relationship then you may not have anything to worry about.
- She makes big decisions without you. Couples usually discuss important matters with each other, and if they don’t, they at least keep each other informed. If she begins to make important decisions without even keeping you informed, then she is probably losing interest. Leaving town, switching schools, making really big purchases are all things that she should at least tell you. This does not mean she needs to ask your permission, but she could keep you informed
- She seems sad or depressed, only when you're around. If she’s always down in the dumps when the two of you are together, but then perks up when someone else comes around or calls, then you can be sure there is a problem. Being with you should not depress her, it should be on of the things that makes her happiest.
- She makes "couples" decisions without you. There are a lot of decisions that couples make together. Where they will go eat, where they will vacation, the questions range from large to small. If she is not seeking your opinion on any of these, and just makes choices and expect you to follow them, she may be trying to force you into an argument which will lead to a break up.
- She is cold or cruel towards you. If your girlfriend becomes cruel, then you can be sure she is losing interest. People are not mean to the people they love, except for those rare occasions when they become so upset with them that they act out of character. Your girlfriend should also not be cold around you, there is a warmth and a love that you should feel with her, if she begins to be cold towards you., and you no longer feel it, she may be losing interest in you,
- She is annoyed by every little thing you do. It’s natural to be annoyed by some things that your partner does, but when you find that she is annoyed by everything you do from little things to big ones, she may be losing interest in you.