These 10 slow songs to make love to really help ignite the emotions during a lovemaking session. Sometimes people get caught up in the physical side of sex, and it may even become almost animalistic in their minds. When making love to slow songs like these, it’s hard to forget your partner is another person with deep feelings that should be respected and cherished.
- Rod Stewarts wonderful take on Van Morrison’s “Have I Told You Lately” is one of the best slow songs to make love to. It has a palpable tenderness that’s both inviting and warm.
- “You’re The Inspiration” by Chicago is one of the great slow songs about relationships. When you make love to slow songs like this one, it reminds you of the depth of commitment possible between two people.
- If you’re looking for slow songs to make love to, “Right Here Waiting” by Richard Marx is a hard one to forget. This is a song about loyalty, and when using it as a lovemaking background, it serves as a reminder of what your romantic relationship is all about.
- “Against All Odds” by Phil Collins is one of the classic slow songs of the 1980s. It is a song about the fragility of human relationships, and when you make love to a song like this, it reminds you and your partner how easily a romance can be destroyed. This makes you cherish each moment that much more.
- Very few slow songs express the depth of human love better than “Open Arms” by Journey. This is the kind of song that might make you cry while you make love to it.
- “Missing You” by John Waite is the kind of slow song that tells a story. It’s a song about yearning and need, which are both important emotions for people to tap into during lovemaking.
- “To Be With You” by Mr. Big is one of the more energetic slow songs to make love to. This is a song that deals with the ways sex can be used to comfort someone after a heartbreak, and there are plenty of situations where that is appropriate.
- When you make love to slow songs like “Is This Love” by Whitesnake, it can make you look deeper into your own relationship. If you make love to this song at the right time, it might help a fling turn into something deeper.
- For those who want to look at lovemaking from more of a feminine perspective, “(You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman” by Aretha Franklin might be a perfect choice. There aren’t many songs that analyze the feminine side of the lovemaking coin more effectively.
- For true fans of retro music, “Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley is a great lovemaking song. It taps into just as much emotion as any of the newer songs on this list, and it has an incredible raw honesty that’s particularly striking.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.