The 10 smart brunette actresses offer more than the steady diet of blonde bombshells as these ladies add brains to their overall sexiness. These brunette actresses showcase their intelligence that endears them to their legion of fans. There is nothing bad about a smart brunette who graces the TV, film or the occasional magazine cover to show that blondes aren't the only ones who have fun. A common misconception happens for many of these women.
- Olivia Munn. A geek's own personal goddess who has splashed the cover of "Maxim" magazine. She shows off her tech crushes on the G4 cable program, "Attack of the Show" and has small roles in movies such as "Iron Man 2."
- Natalie Portman. As a little child, this talented actress showed her chops in her first film, "Leon." The hot brunette showed that she has brains as well as beauty by graduating from Harvard in 2003 with a degree in psychology.
- Sandra Bullock. She was the daughter of an opera singer, Helga Bullock, and lived in Germany until the age of twelve which made her fluent in German. The "Speed" and "Miss Congeniality" actresses owns her own production company, Fortis Films.
- Jennifer Connelly. Raven black hair and cool blue eyes make this actress a double threat with both beauty and intelligence. She has played smart characters in her films as well, such as Betty Ross in "Hulk" and Alicia Nash in "A Beautiful Mind."
- Angelina Jolie. No one can deny this sultry beauty who has graced many films from "Gia," "Girl, Interrupted," and "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." Yet, her humanitarian work across the globe has garnered her international praise.
- Selma Blair. A brunette is undeniable in the way she carries herself as a pretty smart, tough cookie. Her roles in such films like "Hellboy" show a woman who is nobody's fool.
- Tyra Banks. She became an international sensation as a fashion model for the "Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Issue" and Victoria's Secret lingerie for many years. This versatile brunette also shows business savvy by producing successful TV shows like "America's Next Top Model" to "The Tyra Banks Show" on top of acting in "Higher Learning."
- Lucy Liu. Smart is only the beginning when describing this stunning brunette who played a lawyer in the hit TV show, "Ally McBeal." Her acting career has soared since from "Charlie's Angels" to "Kill Bill Vol. 1."
- Tina Fey. A funny comedienne who typically portray's brainy types from her stint on "Saturday Night Live". Her smart wit lives on in the show "30 Rock" as the head writer of a dysfunctional comedy show.
- Kat Dennings. This brunette has a cute smile and clever intelligence in many of her acting choices. In "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist," "Charlie Bartlett," and "Defendor", she displays an edginess that matches her smart demeanor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …