If you want to impress some snow bunnies you better know these 10 snowboard rail tricks. Throw any of these 10 snowboard rail tricks down and you are sure to turn some heads.
- 50-50. A 50-50 is one of the most basic of these 10 snowboard rail tricks. This trick simply involves sliding down the rail with your snowboard parallel with the rail.
- Board Slide. A board slide is another one of the most basic of the 10 snowboard rail tricks. To do a board slide, you straddle the rail so your snowboard is perpendicular to the rail. The rail should be right in the middle of your feet.
- Tail Slide. A tail slide is slightly more difficult than the previous two tricks, but it looks cool when you pull it off. To perform a tail slide you get perpendicular to the rail like in a board slide, but instead of positioning yourself so the rail is between your feet you have the tail of your snowboard on the rail.
- Nose Slide. A nose slide is very similar to another one of these 10 snowboard rail tricks. Yes, you guessed it, it is much like a tail slide. Instead of having the tail of your snowboard on the rail, you have the nose of your snowboard on the rail.
- Blunt Slide. A blunt slide is similar to a tail slide. In a tail slide your snowboard is kept flat while it is perpendicular to the rail. To perform a blunt slide you lift the nose of your board in the air while performing a tail slide. This is one of the cooler looking of the 10 snowboard rail tricks.
- Nose Blunt. A nose blunt is a variation of the nose slide. Instead of lifting the nose of the snowboard in the air, you lift the tail in the air. As you can tell, many of the 10 snowboard rail tricks are variations of one another, adding in new elements of an old trick to create a new one.
- Tail Press. A tail press is a variation of the first of the 10 snowboard rail tricks, the 50-50. To do a tail press, lean back on the tail of the snowboard and lift your front foot so the nose is lifted into the air while keeping your snowboard parallel with the rail.
- Nose Press. A nose press is performed much like a tail press. You have probably guessed the difference by now, having seen the other variations of tricks, but just in case we will still explain it. Instead of leaning back onto the tail of your snowboard as in a tail press, you lean forward onto the nose of the snowboard and lift your back foot.
- Michael Jackson Slide. This is one of the hardest of the 10 snowboard rail tricks. To perform a Michael Jackson slide you approach the rail like in a 50-50, but instead of grinding flat on the rail you grind upon the edge of your snowboard in front of your toes. This is a difficult trick to pull off.
- Janet Jackson slide. A Janet Jackson slide is also quite difficult and is much like the Michael Jackson slide. Instead of leaning on the toe edge of your snowboard, you lean upon the heel edge.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!