10 Soccer Coach Gifts
Choose from 10 soccer coach gifts for the guy who gives your child time and attention. When choosing a gift remember this guy who makes your child run and wears them out so you can put them in bed on time. Soccer coach gifts can be inexpensive, handmade, display-ready, practical or pride-inducing.
- Mini Soccer Ball. Like a trophy, you can give the soccer coach something to say “Atta Boy.” Purchase a mini soccer ball from a trophy store. Have it customized with the saying of your choice, team colors and a logo, or photo of team. These come with a black acrylic display stand so it can sit on the shelf for years to come.
- Personalized Soccer Ball. Bring a new soccer ball to a practice and have everyone on the team sign it with a permanent marker without the coaches knowledge. Spray with clear shellac and let dry before presenting to the coach. Much like the mini soccer ball, but more personal with the signatures.
- Engraved Mug. A classy soccer coach gift, have the entire roster engraved on the side of a stainless steel coffee mug. You can also request that the team name, logo or the coaches name be put on this useful caffeine carrier.
- Monogrammed Baseball Cap or Knit Hat. Order a hat with the coaches name. Coaches end up standing in the elements and could use an “official cap” to protect their head and show the opposing team how much his players love him.
- Restaurant Gift Card. Soccer coaches often have to eat on the run. Gift cards to their favorite fast food joint or coffee shop will be used and appreciated. Choose a steakhouse gift card if you really want to treat the coach.
- Signed Photo. An inexpensive choice for a soccer coach gift, have players all sign their directly on a photo of the team. Or, purchase a wide wooden frame for players to sign with permanent marker.
- Photo Book. Create a book from pictures of the team throughout the season. These can be put together at your local discount store, like Walmart ,or online through a company such as Snapfish.
- Gas Card. Coaches dedicate their evenings and weekends to their team. Offset the high cost of their commitment by giving a gift card to the soccer coach. Volunteer soccer coaches, as well as those paid, use a lot of their own resources.
- Customized T-shirt. A soccer coach gift perfect for coaches of young children, although even high schoolers can have fun with this. Gather the team around a plain T-shirt with a handful of fabric paint markers. Each player makes their mark with a thumbprint. Once the paint dries, embellish with a permanent marker. Turn the thumbprints into little soccer players; draw on soccer boots kicking the ball or going in for a slide tackle or fancy scissor kick move.
- Personalized Whistle. Help the coach be heard by giving him a quality whistle. Go a step further and have a nice one engraved with his name. Hang it on a long chain so they can keep it with them at all times.
- Sweatshirt, Nice Polo or Windbreaker. Look at the style of clothing your coach tends to wear and purchase a similar style. Take it to be embroidered with the word, “Coach.” This soccer coach gift will be worn with pride for many seasons.