If you're getting a little stuck with that mix CD for your girlfriend, here are 10 song ideas for mix CD for girlfriend. Girls love it when their boyfriend takes the time and effort to mix them a CD. Whether you just need a few songs to round out the CD you're making, or you need some inspiration to get this project going, these songs will help you complete this mix CD project and put a smile on your girlfriend's face.
- "Mine" by Taylor Swift "Mine" is a very sweet song, and it's upbeat while still staying romantic. Most guys would probably feel a little weird putting a girly song on a mix CD. Just remember that you're trying to make a CD with music that your girlfriend would like.
- "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab For Cutie This song is very mellow. "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" also conveys a very strong feeling of reassurance. It's a little sappy, but that's fine as long as there are other songs that are more upbeat to round out the sound of the CD.
- "Every Little Thing" by Dishwalla "Every Little Thing" is a calm, mellow song. It also has a very hopeful feeling with it. This song would sound best right before a song that has a more up tempo sound.
- "So I Need You" by 3 Doors Down This song is fairly unique to others that may go on a mix CD for your girlfriend. It's romantic, but not sappy or too girly. Your girlfriend will feel pleased when she hears the line "I can't let you go, my little girl. Cause you're holding up my world, and so I need you," and knows that you were thinking of her when you heard that song.
- "Nothin' On You" by B.o.B. Feat. Bruno Mars R&B type songs usually works very well for a mix CD for that special someone. "Nothin" On You" has a catchy chorus. It would also be easy for you to sing along to, without feeling like you're emasculating yourself.
- "Perfect Company" by Cursive Memory "Perfect Company" is a very cheerful, upbeat song. A line from the song that your girlfriend would probably like is "I just want to tell you I love you, I love you. Everything is going to be okay, someday soon."
- "Thunder" by Boys Like Girls Boys Like Girls is a fairly well known band, and "Thunder" is one of their better known songs. It has a medium tempo, and isn't too incredibly sappy. It would probably sound best before a slow song.
- "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus "Your Guardian Angel" is a slow, nearly ballad type song from the same band that also sings "Face Down." A sweet, slow song like this probably needs to be sandwiched in between two more upbeat songs.
- "Shooting Star" by LMFAO "Shooting Star" is definitely a party song. It's very upbeat and danceable. A common misconception that people have is that party songs aren't appropriate for a mix CD. If your girlfriend thinks that, she'll change her mind as soon as she hears the line, "I love just who you are. I ain't going to try and change it. You are a shooting star, that's why you are my favorite."
- "Must Have Done Something Right" by Reliant K "Must Have Done Something Right" is also a medium tempo song. It's also cheerful and happy. It would work very well placed either at the beginning or end of the mix CD for your girlfriend.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.