These 10 songs about best friends falling in love are exceptional love songs. They are some of the best romance songs ever made. You definitely won't want to pass these by, as they truly are all one of a kind.
- Queen, "You're My Best Friend": This song is an upbeat and enjoyable song full of emotion. The song is about friends falling in love, retaining the bond of friendship while also sharing deeper romantic feelings. This may just be exactly what you've been looking for.
- Weezer, "My Best Friend": The title says it all, this song is a great song about best friends falling in love. Weezer certainly breaks away from their norm of alternative rock and random lyrics. Here they master a love song that you'll be sure to love.
- P. Diddy, "Best Friends": P.Diddy's voice is tremendous in this song about best friends falling in love. The combination of his vocals with the exceptional rhythm and beat makes this one of his best songs ever. It's a real treasure amongst his music and all music in general.
- James Taylor, "You've Got a Friend": This adult contemporary song is amazing–exceptionally beautifully lyrics paired by a great voice. It is truly romantic in nature, speaking true to love, passion, loyalty and friendship. It may just be the absolutely best song you can find about best friends falling in love.
- Gloria Loring & Carl Anderson, "Friends and Lovers": If you like male and female duets then you are absolutely bound to love this song. Gloria and Carl make an astounding pair in this song about romantic friendship. It is truly remarkable how well they sing together with passion and harmony.
- Ingrid Michaelson, "You and I": Perhaps Ingrid's most popular song, this song tells a great tale about falling in love. The song is truly enjoyable to hear and would make for a perfect date song. It is a great choice for best friends who are falling in love to consider this amazing track.
- Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait, "Lucky": A recent Jason Mraz song, this duet is a match made in heaven. Both artists are known for their fun and beautiful lyrics. You will definitely fall in love with this song about romantically involved best friends.
- The Exciters, "Tell Him": From the hit film, "My Best Friend's Wedding" soundtrack, this song is a perfect choice for the movie. The song speaks about exposing love and emotions. It is a perfect song for best friends falling in love.
- Michael Jackson, "The Way You Make Me Feel": This song is a great song for best friends falling in love. The lyrics themselves express the emotions of falling in love. Best of all, it is great to listen to.
- Tony Bennett, "The Way You Look Tonight": If you are looking for a true romantic ignitor for best friends falling in love, then this is the song for you. The song is a classic that continues to play on radios. This is one you won't want to pass by.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.