This list of 10 songs about cheaters have topped the charts and made those cheated on sing along. Each of these songs represents different cheating situations including admission and lies. For those recently cheated on, feel better by knowing you are not alone by playing these songs.
- "The Other Woman" – Ray Parker Jr. This controversial song tops the list of songs about cheaters. In the 80's, this artist was known for his sweet love songs. When his tune about falling in love with his mistress hit the charts, his reputation was forever changed.
- "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" – Leadbelly. This old tune hits the list of songs about cheaters. The song recounts the story of a man who kills his wife's lover. The song was redone by the band Nirvana in the 1990's.
- "Run to You" – Bryan Adams. The Canadian crooner makes the list of songs about cheaters for his tune about his secret lover. The song indicates that whenever things go wrong, he runs to his mistress.
- "On the Other Hand" – Randy Travis. This country hit on the list of songs about cheaters tells of a man meeting the woman of his dreams. The problem? He's already married.
- "It Wasn't Me" – Shaggy. This funny tune makes the list of songs about cheaters. The lyrics recount a man telling his friend about getting caught with another woman. His friends response of advice to to simply deny it.
- "Part Time Lover" – Stevie Wonder. This Motown classic makes the list of songs about cheaters. Wonder tells listeners about how he keeps his lover a secret through secret phone calls and signals. The irony is when he discovers his wife is using the same tactics.
- "Linda" – Conway Twitty. This old fashion country tune makes the list of songs about cheaters. The man tells of lying beside his wife in bed thinking of his lover "Linda".
- "Maybelline" – Chuck Berry. This humorous tune makes the list of songs about cheaters. The man in the song pursues his cheating wife in a car chase.
- "Back Door Man" – The Doors. The 1960's song makes the list of songs about cheaters. The song tells of story of "the other man" sneaking in and out of the house using the back door. He offers to rid the husband from the situation.
- "I Wish it Would Rain" – The Temptations. The final entry on the list of songs about cheaters is a sad Motown tune of a man losing his woman to another man. The man wants it to rain to hide and wash away his tears.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.