The 10 songs about euphoric love have lyrics that deal with romance, sex and passion. Everyone feels that euphoric love at the beginning of a new relationship. The relationship is intense and passionate. Songs about euphoric love talk about those beginning stages.
- “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain – The song is about a love relationship where the lovers have an age gap but they make their love work. Lyrics: “Looks like we’ve made it. Look how far we’ve come my baby.” The song appears on Shania’s album “Come on Over.”
- “Sometimes” by Britney Spears– This is a great song about euphoric love. The song is about love and its symptoms. Lyrics: “You’ll see that you’re the only one for me. I wanna believe in everything that you say.” The song appears on Britney’s album “Baby One More Time.”
- “I’ll Be There For You” by Bon Jovi– This song is about a man who realizes he had it all in the love category. Lyrics: “I’ll be there for you. These five words I swear to you.” The song is from Bon Jovi’s album “New Jersey.”
- “Breathe” by Faith Hill– This is one of the most beautiful songs about euphoric love. It tells the tale of a woman in love. Lyrics: “I can feel the magic floating in the air. Being with you gets me that way.” “Breathe” is on Faith’s album “Breathe.”
- “Amazed” by Lonestar– The song is about a woman who believes she has met her soul mate. Lyrics: “Every time our eyes meet, this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take.” “Amazed” is on Lonestar’s album “Lonely Grill.”
- “I Melt” by Rascal Flatts– A great song about euphoric love. It is about being in love with someone and being on fire every time she is around. Lyrics: “I melt. Every time you look at me that way.” The song is showcased on Rascal Flatts’ album “Melt.”
- “Let’s Make Love” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw– “Let’s Make Love” is a song about making love all night long until the sun comes up, just as the title suggests. Lyrics: “Let’s make love all night long. Until all our strength is gone.” The song appears on Faith’s album “Breathe.”
- “Crazy For You” by Madonna– This song appears in the 1985 movie “Vision Quest.” The song is about a couple from a boarding house who dance together at a nightclub. Lyrics: “I can see you through the smokey air. Can’t you feel the weight of my stare?” The song is showcased on Madonna’s album “Vision Quest.”
- “Here and Now” by Luther Vandross– This is a touching song about euphoric love. It tells the tale about an oath to love that someone special forever. Lyrics: “Here and now. I promise to love faithfully. You’re all I need.” The song is from Luther’s album “Best of Luther Vandross…The Best of Love.”
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers– This song is heard on the 1955 movie “Unchained” and “Ghost” from 1990. Lyrics: “Oh, my love. My darling. I’ve hungered for your touch.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.