The 10 songs about euphoric love have lyrics that deal with romance, sex and passion. Everyone feels that euphoric love at the beginning of a new relationship. The relationship is intense and passionate. Songs about euphoric love talk about those beginning stages.
- “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain - The song is about a love relationship where the lovers have an age gap but they make their love work. Lyrics: “Looks like we’ve made it. Look how far we’ve come my baby.” The song appears on Shania’s album “Come on Over.”
- “Sometimes” by Britney Spears- This is a great song about euphoric love. The song is about love and its symptoms. Lyrics: “You’ll see that you’re the only one for me. I wanna believe in everything that you say.” The song appears on Britney’s album “Baby One More Time.”
- “I’ll Be There For You” by Bon Jovi- This song is about a man who realizes he had it all in the love category. Lyrics: “I’ll be there for you. These five words I swear to you.” The song is from Bon Jovi’s album “New Jersey.”
- “Breathe” by Faith Hill- This is one of the most beautiful songs about euphoric love. It tells the tale of a woman in love. Lyrics: “I can feel the magic floating in the air. Being with you gets me that way.” “Breathe” is on Faith’s album “Breathe.”
- “Amazed” by Lonestar- The song is about a woman who believes she has met her soul mate. Lyrics: “Every time our eyes meet, this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take.” “Amazed” is on Lonestar’s album “Lonely Grill.”
- “I Melt” by Rascal Flatts- A great song about euphoric love. It is about being in love with someone and being on fire every time she is around. Lyrics: “I melt. Every time you look at me that way.” The song is showcased on Rascal Flatts’ album “Melt.”
- “Let’s Make Love” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw- “Let’s Make Love” is a song about making love all night long until the sun comes up, just as the title suggests. Lyrics: “Let’s make love all night long. Until all our strength is gone.” The song appears on Faith’s album “Breathe.”
- “Crazy For You” by Madonna- This song appears in the 1985 movie “Vision Quest.” The song is about a couple from a boarding house who dance together at a nightclub. Lyrics: “I can see you through the smokey air. Can’t you feel the weight of my stare?” The song is showcased on Madonna’s album “Vision Quest.”
- “Here and Now” by Luther Vandross- This is a touching song about euphoric love. It tells the tale about an oath to love that someone special forever. Lyrics: “Here and now. I promise to love faithfully. You’re all I need.” The song is from Luther’s album “Best of Luther Vandross…The Best of Love.”
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers- This song is heard on the 1955 movie “Unchained” and “Ghost” from 1990. Lyrics: “Oh, my love. My darling. I’ve hungered for your touch.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …