Whether you hate your job or your cheating ex, you need these 10 songs about hating. So power up your music player, create a playlist called “10 songs about hating,” and prepare to vent all that rage.
- “We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful “by Morrissey: Admit it. When your best buddy told you about that big promotion, your inner soundtrack of hate songs kicked right in, starting with “We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful” by Morrissey.
- “Hate” by Jay-Z and Kanye West: Ever feel surrounded by haters praying for your downfall? Yeah, that happens when you become successful. (See song about hating number one). Why not use all that hate to fuel your greatness? “Hate” by Jay-Z and Kanye West teaches you how. With lyrics like “I love my haters,” it is the ultimate hip-hop song about hating.
- “Hate (I Really Don’t Like You)” by the Plain White T’s: Hate is a pretty song word. Sometimes you need a song about really not liking someone. “Hate” by the Plain White T’s makes the list of ten songs about hating for bringing you precisely that.
- “I Hate Myself for Loving You” by Joan Jett: Joan Jett may have loved rock and roll, but she hated herself for loving you. Yeah, you need to add this to your playlist of songs about hating.
- “Hate that I Love You” by Rihanna: Sometimes, hate is all about love. For the ultimate song about hating falling in love, check out “Hate that I Love You” by Rihanna and featuring Ne-Yo and picture that special someone messing with your bachelorhood as you sing lyrics like “I hate how much I love you girl.”
- “Free Your Mind” by En Vogue: There is hate and there is hate. “Free Your Mind” by En Vogue is not just a song about hating; it is a song about ending it. The lead singer of En Vogue commands listeners to “be colorblind, don’t be so shallow,” a simple message so timeless the cast of “Glee” remade the song it during Season 2.
- “I Hate the Smiths” by Ween: Do you detect a Smiths-like whine from your colleagues? Are you sick of that certain someone that hates life? Maybe you just hate the Smiths. Believe it or not, there is a song about hating how the Smiths hate life.
- “I Hate Love Songs” By Gwar: Are you sick to death of love songs that remind you of the ex you hate? Blast “I Hate Love Songs” by Gwar, and turn your lovelorn, naval-gazing angst into pure hating.
- “Hate to Feel” by Alice in Chains: If you fear you are becoming your old man, throw on “Hate to Feel.” This song about hating who you have become will help you face yourself in the mirror.
- “I Hate Everything” by George Strait: Sometimes, you just hate everything, and George Strait knows exactly how you feel as he sings, “I hate my job and I hate my life.” Never feel alone with this song about hating on repeat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!